Eleven: Oh god

(T/W: Blood and Guns)

"Stu....STU?!?!" (y/n) was looking around for Stu when they heard some banging going on upstairs. They knew enough about horror movies to grab a weapon, they ran it the kitchen but there were no knives in the kitchen... at all. There were were no cutting knives, no steak knives, no butter knives, hell there was nothing.

The banging upstairs continued and it was all over the place, as stupid as they knew it was they need to do something. They slowly made their way upstairs trying not to make any noises, they had made it to the top of the stairs when they heard groaning coming from the open door beside them.

With their decision to enter the room they saw Billy laying on the ground covered in...blood?

"Billy?" they softly spoke and move cautiously closer to him

"Oh god (y/n) you gotta go the-the... killer... hes" He shakily spoke not being able to get the words out

"The killers what?" the got a little bit closer. Billy's head turned to them with a sinister grin as he effortlessly got off the floor and stalked towards them

"The killers right here." he laughed, (y/n) could feel the color draining from their face. He was the killer and he was right in front of them. With where they are in the room they didn't really have a plan, they could try and get to the door but Billy was standing in their way and their was no window around.

"Now listen to me, I'm not gonna hurt ya... to bad. I meant what I said about liking you" he quietly said getting closer, (y/n) took steps back but when their back hit the wall their was no where to go.

"What are you gonna do?" they ask leaning their head back just trying to make as much room as possible, but it didn't really work

"Nothing, I said I wouldn't hurt you but you just gotta listen to me. can you do that?" He said in a baby voice, (y/n) franticly nodded their head as to not get themselves killed.

"Good, i want you to walk downstairs slowly and if you try and run i will catch and ill gut you." his tone got darker as he continued his sentence, he took some of the 'blood' off his clothes and smeared it on (y/n)s face. Their face scrunched up as his fingers rubbed the substance on.

"Its not real blood don't worry." he chuckle to the look on their face

"I know" (y/n) said quietly

"Oh do you know?" he asked and (y/n) nodded "Good now remember what is said."

Billy guided them to the door with his hand on their back and gently shoved them out. As they stood at the top of the stairs, Sidney rushed in to the house as she shut the door on Stu and Randy.

"Sid?" (y/n) spoke from the top of the stairs, she quickly whipped around and held a gun at them before she realized who it was

"(y/n)...come here." (y/n) ran down the stairs and stumbled in to her arms, she was covered in blood they didn't know if it was hers or someone else but they didn't really care right then, they shared a moment before Billy came out of the bedroom 'injured'. He called out to Sidney as he rolled himself down the stair, (y/n) had to respect the commitment, Sidney ran to his side and helped him up as he hobbled to the door.