Phone Call

The story will probably be set in third person unless said otherwise.

It was midnight, and y/n was sitting on his bed goofing off on his phone. He never slept, even though it was unhealthy, mainly due to insomnia. He was scrolling through his Instagram, his page full of horror movie related stuff, when he got a call from an unknown caller.

He answered it without hesitation.

"Hello?" Y/n could hear breathing, heavy breathing, on the other end of the phone before a deep, raspy voice answered.

"Hello y/n..~" The voice said. Y/n got a feeling on unease and he got chills at the sound of the voice. How did this stranger know his name?

"Who are you? How do you know my name?" The person on the other end chuckled. "I know everything about you, darling~" The voice replied. Y/n was getting more nervous and creeped out by the minute, this man was being very creepy..

When the man was only met with silence, he chuckled again. "Blue really works wonders for you.." The voice said, his tone was very... Flirtatious? Y/n shivered, how did this man know he was wearing blue?

"Who are you? How do you know I'm wearing blue? What do you want?!" Y/n exclaimed. He didn't want to deal with this.. This.. Creep. "Who am I? You'll find out.. How do I know?" He chuckled. "I see you.. What do I want?" There's a pause.

"We want you~"

Y/n looked around his room, feeling fear rise up inside of him. And did this man say we?! Y/n hung up. He didn't want to deal with this. Not tonight.

That's when he heard something in his kitchen.. And he pulled an idiotic move. The move every victim pulls in horror movies.. He went to go investigate.. Without a weapon or any defense..

He creeps around the corner, his legs shaking. He freezes at the sight of a man standing in his kitchen in a black outfit, with a Ghostface mask.. He was being stalked by a Ghostface.. He didn't know whether to be excited or scared.. But right now, he is more on the scared side.

The Ghostface sees y/n, and he grins under the mask. He slowly stalks over to him, y/n backing away. Eventually, he's backed into a wall. The Ghostface put his hand beside y/n's head, and the other on his waist. He chuckled, a deep, low, rumble.

The hand on his waist traveled up y/n's body, eventually resting on his cheek, pushing a stray hair out of his face.

"Don't be afraid, baby.. I won't bite." The man says, his voice deep and oddly seductive. He smirked under his mask before adding, "Yet.."

Y/n felt a chill run up his spine. He felt his face heat up, a burning sensation like a fire was near his cheeks. He realized something though..

In the movies..

Weren't there always 2 of them?...

CLIFFHANGER!!! How was this chapter? It's my first time writing something like this. How'd I do?