Caring Killers

Y/n woke the next morning to an empty bed. He looks around the room for any signs of the two killers, but saw none. His heart sank. Did he just get played?

He sighs, rolling out of bed. He grabs a t-shirt and some sweatpants, throwing them on. He slowly stands up, rubbing his back and stretching. He was sore, that's for sure. Y/n slowly walked, more like limped, over to his bedroom door, opening it and walking out.

He got to his kitchen, rubbing his eyes with a yawn, and was about to make a cup of coffee when he noticed one already made. He smiled slightly, then felt a pair of arms wrap around his torso. "Morning sweetpea." Stu's voice said, it was soft and quiet.

He heard Billy from beside him walk up and kiss his cheek softly. "How'd you sleep?" He asks. Y/n smiled. They didn't ditch him. "Pretty good." He replied, his voice was hoarse, and the two noticed. They chuckled. "Seems like someone lost their voice." Billy remarked. Stu laughed and chimed in. "Probably from screaming our names so loudly."

This cause y/n to blush. He rolled his eyes and grabbed the coffee. Stu let him go, and both of the killers helped y/n get to the couch. He sat sandwiched in between them both, but he was content. Billy had his arm around his shoulders, and Stu had his arm wrapped around his waist.

Y/n relaxed, liking the warm and cozy feeling he is getting from them. He drinks his coffee slowly, surprised that it's just the way he likes it. These two knew exactly how to make it.. It was a little creepy, but y/n didn't complain. He was starting to like the two killers, even if they murdered bunches of people and stalked him for who knows how long.

After a few minutes of silence, Billy speaks. "How about we all go out today, maybe get something to eat, go shopping, whatever we want." He suggests. Stu nods. "Sounds great, what about you, y/n?" Y/n nods. It sounds like fun, and Billy and Stu seem to be very kind at the moment. If he didn't know they were killers, y/n would think that they were just kind and caring normal guys.

"Alright then! Besides, me and Stu need to get some clothing from our houses." Billy says, ruffling y/n's hair. "God you're so cute, doll." He says, kissing his cheek. Stu seemed to get a little jealous. He also kissed y/n on the cheek, glaring at Billy. Billy rolled his eyes, smacking Stu on the head gently, as a joke.

"You too, you dingus." Billy says with a playful grin. Stu rolled his eyes, but couldn't hide his smile. Billy was clearly the most playful of the three, and Stu was the more jealous. Y/n was just the adorable bottom that they both loved to tease. Y/n finished his coffee, and Stu grabbed the cup and brought it to the sink.

Billy had grabbed both of their masks and then grabbed y/n's car keys. He smiled at y/n. "You go get ready, we'll clean up in here. Your house is kind of messy." Billy says, laughing slightly. Y/n rolled his eyes, and got up to go get changed and ready for a fun day out.

"Oh and y/n?" Billy and Stu called in unison. Y/n turned around to face them. "Yeah?"

"We love you to death, don't forget it.."

Two chapters in one day?! What?! Yeah, I decided to write another chapter because I'm going to a party and probably won't post tomorrow because I'm staying the night after the party. Love you guys!