Sickly Sweet

Y/n couldn't stop thinking about it. Why did he like these guys? They were killers... he was in danger. At least, that's what he thought. They could snap and kill him at any moment. He didn't want to die.

But would they actually kill him...? He shook his head. Yes! Of course they would! One wrong move and he's dead... but he can't help but feel like that's not true... he pushes those feelings deep, deep down within him.

The two killers were out, doing who knows what, leaving y/n to his own thoughts. He was overthrowing everything... these two killers were super sweet to him... a little too sweet...

It made him think harder. What if it was all just a decoy? A plan to get close then kill him in the most painful ways possible? But what if it's not? Maybe they are actually sweet... maybe they do love him, in their own twisted ways... y/n pulls his hair, laying on the coach.

After a moment, there was a knock at the front door. Y/n looked through the peephole, seeing a Ghostface mask. Assuming it's either Billy or Stu pranking him, he opens the door. But the voice he was met with was... different. It made him feel sick...

"Hello, my pretty little thing..." the voice says. The voice was kind, caring, sweet... sickeningly sweet... he knew something was up... The imposter seemed to notice he was caught, and instantly wrapped a hand around the boy's mouth. "Shhh... you're coming with me..."

Y/n's eyes widened, and he kicked and thrashed about. But it was no use as the unknown person dragged him to a van and shoved him in, taping his mouth shut and his arms behind his back.

"You're a pretty little thing... I can see why those two want you so bad... oh, so sad..." the person says, getting into the driver's seat and starting the car. He ignores the boy's muffle cries, his terror... he was getting what he wanted.

He was getting back at his two enemies... the two who took away his one true love...

Ploooot Twiiiisst. Also, sorry it's been so long. I've been dealing with crap. Any guesses on who the mystery kidnapper is? Hehehe