Poetry Winner

We're kicking off the winner announcements with our first category: Poetry! 

Let's just say that the creativity, inspiration, style, and meaning that you all put behind your entries was phenomenal. You all never fail to make it extremely difficult for us to settle on a winner. 

Alas, we couldn't keep you all waiting any longer. The winner of the Winter 2023 Awards Poetry category is...

.

.

.

Conscience and Consciousness by Gadralneure !!!

Praise:

"Each and every poem was remarkable. Creative. The phrasing is simple, yet the meaning hits so deep. There comes a point when you don't realize the poem is rhyming until you reread and realize because the lines blend so smoothly with each other. In fact, each of your submissions to this contest is carefully thought out and written as a masterpiece. Truly honored to have you enter." 

"They just kept getting better!! Start from the most recent poems at the end, those were the best (but really, every poem in this book was great)! 10/10 would recommend!"

Congratulations!

Once again, finalists, you all did an amazing job. Please do not be discouraged if you did not win because this says nothing about how incredible you all are. You each have so much potential and there are numerous other awards books getting started for 2023; we highly recommend entering into as many as you can while they're still open. For those who would like to receive their scores/feedback, please private message us.