23. Sis?!?❤️‍🩹

Kaliyah P.O.V
⚠️Abuse⚠️

I slowly wake up and squint my eyes. My body aches, my head is throbbing, and I want to throw up from how terrible it smells.

I sit up from my laying position and quickly notice the chains on my wrist and cuffs around my ankles.

I look around as best as I can while my head still feels like it's spinning, which I'm sure is from whatever they drugged me with.

I pull at the chains in a desperate attempt to get more chain length to move around. The chain doesn't budge, and instead digs the chains deeper into my wrists, making them raw and bloody.

The cuffs on my ankles are big so I kick my shoes off and attempt to pull my feet out of the chain cuffs.

I pull and pull and get the heel of my feet out, just as I hear the door being unlocked.

I freeze as the door opens to reveal a man wearing all black with a ski mask on.

He flips on the light switch and slowly walks closer to me while I shuffle away, until my back hits the wall.

He squats down and takes the mask off. His brown teeth are on full display as he smiles at me. I'm sure a look of disgust is on my face due to his cigarette breath. "Hey babygirl," he says while running a finger along my face.

I shudder and turn my face away from him. He forcefully grabs my chin and turns it back to him, "look at me when I speak to you."

His eyes trail over my face, and then makes it way down to my breast. I curse myself for wearing an off shoulder sweater with no bra, but I had wanted to be comfortable while reading. If I would've known I was going to be kidnapped, I would've worn a nun outfit or something.

His eyes slowly, and lustfully trail down the rest of my body and when he looks at my wrists that are bloody and at my foot that is halfway out of the cuff, he tenses.

He looks back up at me angrily, "You tried to get out of your restraints huh?" He asks as the hand that was holding my chin quickly makes its way around my neck as he harsh-fully squeezes it.

I try to pull away from him but he's obviously stronger than me. My movements are also limited, thanks to the chains. "Well I'll show you what happens to girls who misbehave," he says.

He squeezes my neck once more before letting go and frantically trying to unbuckle his pants. He gets the belt unbuckled and pulls his belt out of his pant loops, "We're going to have fun with this," he says as he waves the belt in my face.

He drops the belt next to him and then pulls out his phone to send a quick text. He then stands up and pulls his pants all the way off, leaving himself in his boxers and shirt.

He constantly looks at the door while he makes his way back over to me. I thrash and open my mouth but before I can scream, he covers my mouth, "Make one sound and I'll kill you after I do you, and then do you again while you're dead."

I gag as the urge to throw up intensifies. He starts unbuckling my pants with one hand and I completely disregard what he says as I try to scream. My poor attempt at a scream is muffled due to his hand.