Chapter 1

Warning rape

Dixie's pov

I'm laying on my bed facing away from the door, I hear my dad come in my room so I pretend I'm sleeping.

"Ok she's sleeping you can go in there just be quiet." I hear my dad say. " don't worry I'll be quiet here's your money." A man's said.

My dad walks outta of my room and shuts the door and I hear the man walk up to my bed. He sits on my bed and starts touching my legs. I try my best not to move or make a sound because I know if I do he will hit me.

" you are so beautiful" the man says

I hear him start taking off his clothes. He then walks to my bed and moves my blanket off of me. He turns me on my back and holds me down as he gets on top of me. I start screaming and moving

" get off of me you sick fucking pervert" I scream at I kick my feet. " shut up and I won't hurt you." The man says. " I said get off of me." I scream again.

The next thing I know he punches me in my face then in my stomach. He holds my hands down tightly as he starts raping me. I scream and scream but no one hears me. I start crying and trying to get him off of me but he doesn't mean.

" I said shut up you little bitch." The man says and punches me in the face and everything goes black.

I wake up cold and naked. I get up and look at myself in the mirror and start crying. I get a shirt and a bra and underwear and a pants outta my closet and Chang into them and I grab socks and my shoes and my boots and put them on.

" today is the day I leave this shit hole." I say to myself

I look outside and see my dad's truck is gone and I quickly walk downstairs and walk out the back door and start running till my farm away from my bad's ranch. I walk all the way to town and people were looking at me.

" what the hell are y'all looking at." I yell at them and continue walking.

They all stopped looking at me and continue with their day. I was walking when I heard a little boy

" dad what happened to her." He says and points at me.

I put my head down and continue to walk.

"Hey." I hear someone yell

I look up and I see the little boy and he's dad walking to me. I start walking faster trying to get away from them.

"Hey I can help you." The man says. " look sir you can't help me and I don't need your help so just please just leave me alone." I say and start walking away. " fine at least let me get you something to eat you look hungry." He says and looks at me

I watch as he looks me up and down( not in a sexual way). He sees how skinny I am. I see the sadness in his eyes.

" ok fine but that's all then you leave me alone please" I say. " ok deal" he says.

We walk to a food place and we sit down and he gets me,him, and the little boy food and drinks. We were waiting for the food and drinks and I could feel him looking at me.

" what's your name" he asks. " my name is Dixie Moore and you are" I say. " im kayce dutton and this is my son tate" he says " hi im 5" the little boy says. " hi" I say back.

The food and drinks get here and I start shoving the food in my mouth because I have eaten in months. I feel kayce looking at me and I slow down eating and then take a sip of my drink that was already almost gone.

"Sorry I haven't eaten in months" I say and wipe my mouth. " it's ok here have mine too im not hungry I ate earlier" he said

He hands me his food and I eat that too but this time I eat it slower. His phone starts ringing and he looks at the caller.