Chapter 4

Dixie's pov

I wake up with a huge headache and I couldn't see anything and I couldn't move. Whoever took me had my hands tied behind my back and mg feet tied together then had me tied up to a chair and tight and I had duck tape on my mouth. I heard someone coming so I pretended I was still knocked out. They were how side of the door they stop and started talking I couldn't hear everything they were saying but I heard a little bit of it.

" I think we got her boss all we need now is to get the little boy we will get him tomorrow" said one of the voices.  " ok good go away I'll call you when I need you" the other voice said

I heard one of the people walk away and I heard the other person talk into the room or wherever I was. I still couldn't see. I heard them close the door then walk up to me and stop.

"Let's have a little fun shall we" the man said

he untied me from the chair but kept my hands and feet tied up I tried to move away from him and  tried to scream but I forgot I had duck tape on my mouth. The next thing I know I feel a hand slap me across the face hard and it hurt really bad I started crying.

" let's get started shall we" the man said and started lifting my dress up.

I tried moving away from him but he slapped me again even harder I kept trying to move and get away from him. He started to kick me and punch in my stomach and in my face and in my sides and legs. I felt blood in my mouth but all I could think about was my baby. I didn't want to lose my baby boy. I started crying and he kicked me again and I felt one of my ribs break. He got on top of me holding me down so I couldn't move and he started raping me over and over. I have no idea how long this went on for but it felt like hours and my body was hurting. I felt him get off me and I heard the door open then close and him walk away and I sat in the dark crying and hurting I couldn't move. I laid down and cried myself to sleep.

No one's pov

Tate went to go feed his horse but the next thing he knew someone put their hand over his mouth and put him in a truck. They put something over his eyes and tape on his mouth. The people that took Tate sped off and drove back to where they were hiding they walked into the house and tied Tate to a chair and shaved his head then untied him and threw him in the bedroom and it was dark.

Dixie's pov

I woke up the sound of a little boy crying.
"H-hello" I say a little quietly. "Dixie?" Tate asked crying. "Tate is that you?" I ask.

I move to find him and once I felt his hand he instantly hugged me and wouldn't let me go. I held him tight and rocked him in my arms and sang the song my mom use to sing to me till he fell asleep. I'm not sure how long we were in here for but Tate was getting sick and I was scared he was gonna die. I was rocking Tate in my arms and singing till I heard gun shots.

"Tate listen to me go in the corner and cover your ears" I tell Tate. " don't leave me Dixie I'm scared" Tate says crying. " sh I'm not gonna leave you I'm right here" i say.

Me and Tate go to a corner and I use my body as a shield and I hold him tight while he covers his ears. I hear a lot of yelling and screaming and shooting. I pull Tate closer to me and we sit there in the corner. Tates whole body is shaking.

" sh it's gonna be ok i promise I won't let anything happen to you" I tell Tate trying to calm him down.

I hear someone walking to the door and the door gets kicked it. I keep holding Tate.

"Tate?" I hear someone say.

I look up and see John. I stand up and keep tate behind me.

" mr. J-John" I say. " oh my goodness are y'all ok? Is Tate ok? Are y'all hurt?" John asked in a panic. " we are ok, tate is not hurt I didn't let them touch him" I say picking up tate.

Tate holds onto me for dear life and doesn't let go . He hides his face. I walk to John and almost fall.

" woah are you sure your ok Dixie you don't look so good" John asked. " I'll be fine I just want to get outta here please." I say as we talk to the front of the house .

We walk outta the house and see everyone outside. Kayce sees me and Tate and runs to us. He tries to hug Tate but he just holds onto me tighter. I look at Tate then at kayce.

" it might take a while" I say holding tate tight. " are y'all ok?" Kayce asked. " yea we are fine I made sure he was safe he's just shaken up" i say

I almost fall but kayce catches me.

" woah you ok" kayce Askes. " I don't know" I say and start getting lightheaded. " woah let's go sit down" kayce says and help me to the ambulance. "Tate I need you to go to your dad so they can check me out" I tell Tate and hand him to his kayce.

Tate holds on to kayce tightly but doesn't take his eyes off of me. The people in the ambulance look me over.

" we have to take you to the hospital" one of them say and as they say that I black out.