my stupid ass jd fanfiction (dexer) 3/6

davids pov‼️ chpter 3 (MIGHT NOT WORK ON THIS AS MUCH BC JD IS BACK!!)

the next day, after school i decided to visit exer at the cup o' cat. when i walked into the cafe, i noticed pam and exer talking "but what i- OH HEY DAVID!" his face immediatley went to a smile, and he jumped over the table. "hey!! i just wanted to visit, heh." i said, blushing on the fact that he was so exited to see me. "no, its fine man. i lov- like when you visit.." "well, since im here..can you make me a coffee, magic man?" i said, setting my stuff down, and sitting at a table near the counter. "y-yes sir, coming right up." exer said, heading to the back of the cafe, with a red face. pam, oddly, followed exer to the back.

exers pov ‼️
when i got to the back of the cafe to make davids coffee, and to cool down, i noticed pam walk in. "god, can yall just get together already?" "NO!! i cant risk it yet!! what if he dosent feel the same-" "he so obviously does!" pam wouldve yelled, but david + others were in the cafe. "let me finish! *sigh* i want the way that i do it to be..romantic! memorable..! it cant just be..basic. its not easy!" i sigh, again, and start to make davids coffee. i try to make it as well as i can. i mean, it is for my.. crush..afterall. once i finish, i bring it to davids table. "wow! have you been getting better?" "something like that." david is my motivation. if their WAS a reason i was improving, it would be him. "well enjoy, blondie." davids face went red. im really getting mixed signals if he likes me or not.. i mean, hes into girls..right? once i made more coffees, and was practically finished with work, pamlema caught me daydreaming. "uhh helooo?? loverboyyy??" she snapped in my face. "A-AH! I DIDNT DO IT!!" i jumped, coming back to reality. "dude, didnt do what? you were daydreaming again. oooh~ was it about david?~" my face went a bright red. "hm? did someone say my name?" david looked over and tilted his head to show confusion. "N-NO! no, day, i- i dont think anyone said anything about you.." he just shrugged and went back to writing WHATEVER he was doing. i think it was homework, but i cant be sure. "dude!! you gotta be more quiet!!" "sorry man. didnt realize how quiet it was in here already. oh! i gotta get going anyways. marco, lets go." marco is my manager, so he left with pamlema. "david, need a ride?" "no, im good." we both exited the building. "uh, bye exer!!" "bye- wait, david!" he started to walk off, but stopped when he heard his name. "hm?" i ran up to him and gave him a big hug. "i love you. bye!!" i ran off, before i could hear what he would say. i didnt care if he said it back. i smiled, it felt good to get that out.

525 words.