my stupid ass jd fanfiction (dexer) 5/6

davids pov‼️‼️  chpter 5

The next day, (saturday, day after i sent the note) i decided to invite ron over, i couldnt show my face at the cafe. once he got over, we sat in my room and played some uno. "so..he loves me..should i ask him out?! i dont even know how to do that. plus he was dating my sister! dosent he still like her..?" "oh, trust, he dont have feeling for her." "how can you be so sure?" i say, placing down a red card. ron laughs, and says, "just trust." "ronnnn.." i said, with a suspicious face. ron places down a red card, he has no cards left "hah, i win!" "you always win..WHAT ARE YOU ON ABOUT?! stop acting suspicious!" ron putd his hands to their face, looking away. "*sigh* FINE!! we can go to the cafe. your lucky i know when exers shifts are." "theirs a reason you know." "whatever dude." we both got up, grabbed our stuff, headed to the cafe.

exers pov ‼️
at the cafe, there wasnt much people there, concetering we just opened. pam was there, though. "sooo, anything new with david" "*sigh* yes.." i say, setting down my stuff. "spill." "i..i mightve told him that..i loved him..?" "OMG. bro!! this is such a step up!! what did he say??" "uhm..i left before i could hear what he would say. read this." i handed her the note that david sent me. ".." pamlema didnt say anything after. she looked..stunned? i really dont know how to describe it. she just..sat there. looking into space. "uhh pa-" "DUDE...he is so into you." "...i know" i muttered, so she couldnt hear. "oh, i also heard him and ron are coming to the cafe today." "but i thought he was busy?" "apperantley their was a change of  plans, but you have to ask him out when he comes in!! coffee dates are SOOOOoOooO cute!!" "but.. why would he want to go on a coffee date with me?" i looked away, fidgeting with my hands. "did you seriously ask that? HE WANTS YOUUU!!" pamlema shook me by my shoulders, wich suprised me. "okay okay!! but how am i supposed to do this?!" i put my hands on my rosy face. we heard a ding from the door. "welcome to cu- david?!" i started to say my introcuction but then i noticed, david and ron were the ones enering. "hey! you okay?" i noticed davids face was really red, like he was flustered over something recently. "y-yeah.." "PAM!!" i wispered over to pam "dude, just make three coffees and go sit over with them. their isnt even anyone else in the cafe." she wispered back over. i walked over to the table that they were sitting at, wich was close. "uhh soo, two coffees?" "yes." ron responded "uh, three. i want you to sit with us, heh." davids face became red, ron nodded at me "oh, yeah! its been awhile since we have all hung out! be right back."

511 words.