fire and wind 2

(I will not put lemon but there will be lime 15+ and older STUFF LIKE KNOW SO DONT READ UNTIL YOU SEE ALL CAPS OKAY?!?! ALSO SORRY IF ITS BAD I DONT WRITE STUFF LIKE THIS 😭😭😭 either way enjoy and yes there will be a all caps of where the lime ends*

*Rengoku not knowing what to do kisses her back*

*Kinu Pulls away from the kiss*

(Kinu) let me guess first kiss?

*Rengoku literally as red as tomatoe*y-yes?

(Kinu) that was mine as well *she kisses him again and begins to take off her haori and his haroi*

*Rengoku not knowing what to do kisses her back and let's her take his haori off

*she then pushes him on to his bed and starts to unbuttoned his shirt while she still kissing him*

*Rengoku holds on to her and starts to embrace her kiss once she has unbuttoned his shirt he takes it off revealing his abbs and chest*

(Kinu) you Said at our lunch earlier today you don't now what love is right?

(Rengoku) yes?

(Kinu) well I'm about to show what love is *she start to unbuttoned her shirt and takes it off and starts to remove her pants*

*Rengoku extreme red also starts to remove his pants

(ALRIGHT THATS IT IM NOT SAYING ANYMORE END OF LIME!?)

*After about 2 hours of 😏 (Author note I am so sorry for that😭) they are laying together in bed with a blanket covering them*

*Rengoku still in shock not knowing what just happened*

(Kinu) mh that felt good *she snuggles to Rengoku*

(Rengoku)..........yeah......*he wraps hid arms around her*

(Kinu) mh?

(Rengoku) kinu.......I love you

(Kinu) ...... I love you to *she kisses his cheek*

(Rengoku) can you be mine girlfriend?

(Kinu) YES OF COURSE

*Rengoku kisses her on the lips and begins to wraps his arms around her little more tighter (Author note I didn't know how to put that last part into words😑)

*kinu snuggles into his chest and wraps her arms around him*

(Rengoku) mh luckily your small so I can cuddle you like this ^^

(Kinu) 😑 *lightly punches his stomach not really hurting him but catching it off guard*

(Kinu) don't call me small I'm Average size your just big😑

(Rengoku) mh fine ........*he covers her with the blanket* don't say a word

*Kinu covers her mouth Rengoku pretends to sleep*

*Shinjuro enters his room*

(Shinjuro) 🙄 I thought I heard lot of noise from here *drinks his alcohol beverage and leaves *

(Rengoku) sorry about that I don't want mine dad do know about this yet

(Kinu) I understand  we should get dress then

(Rengoku) probably.........wait minute how did you enter without him knowing?

(Kinu) your little brother ^^

*Flashback to when senjiro let her in

*she Knocks on the door the lonely senjiro opens the door*

(Senjiro) oh hello Rengoku friend I never learn your name sorry but um what are you doing here?

(Kinu) may I enter I want to surprise Rengoku with something

(Senjiro) I don't think I can let you sorry

(Kinu)..........Rengoku told you been hanging around a few girls lately if you let me in I tell how to win a girl or for this case girls heart?

(Senjiro)....................*he opens the door and let's her in*

(Senjiro) so how do you win a girls heart?

(Kinu) thank you we can talk all about this inside *she enters*

*They sit at the table and to talk about it

(Senjiro) so how do you get a girl heart

(Kinu) well you have to show them you truly love them if you truly love these girl and they know you do anything for them they love you back

(Senjiro) .....thank you

(Kinu) tell me about these "3 girl"

*end of Flashback*

(Rengoku) so thats how .....that explains that

*both of them are fully dress and head out*

(Well that was strange for me to write 😭😭 I don't do lime or lemon okay!? Sorry if it's bad either I will get a character design for Kinu since before writing this I realize....I DONT HAVE A DESIGN FOR HER!?*mine friend Is already on it either yeah just a strange chapter we will get back to main story eventually but I wanted to do some of Rengoku so yeah 😅 bye bye^^)