Enter the Dragon

Disclaimer: I don't own Naruto or Miraculous Ladybug

"What in the world are you?!" Naruto demanded as he backs away from the Kwami with shock and fear but Longg stays calm. "It's alright Naruto, I'm your friend and Kwami my name is Longg and you're my new owner and wielder of the dragon miraculous." He explains to him making Naruto confused. "Wait miraculous, are you talking about the choker?" Naruto asked him curiously making Longg giggle and nod his head yes.

Naruto was shocked by that as he hears screaming and yelling as he takes a peek outside and sees that things were getting worst making Naruto know that he had to do something to help.

Naruto takes the choker and puts it on. "Alright Longg how do I activate it?" Naruto asked him and Longg smiles at him. "That's easy say, Bring the Storm." Longg tells him making Naruto nod. "Alright then, Longg bring the storm." Naruto says and his miraculous activates and he transforms. (If you're wondering how he looks when he activates his miraculous look at the picture up above.)

"Wow this is so cool dattebayo." He says looking at his sword as well. He runs out of the room and before one of his attacks can reach one of the students Naruto runs towards them and blocks the attack with his sword. "Now now, let's not do anything reckless here." Naruto says as he puts the student down and smirks at Kim now Heartbreaker. "And who the hell are you?" He demanded glaring at the new hero before him. "Me? The names Ryu, nice meet ya I'm new here by the way." Naruto says with a smirk as Ladybug and Cat Noir arrived and were surprised to see another hero as they weren't the only ones.

Hawk Moth was also surprised by this however that surprise quickly vanished and a smirk appears on his face. "I see so I was right, there are other miraculous here in this city, Heartbreaker take away Ladybug's and Cat Noir's and that new hero's Ryu's miraculous at once." Hawk Moth ordered as Kim smirks and attacks them.

Naruto and Ladybug and Cat Noir dodged his attacks and Naruto looks at Ladybug. "The akuma it's in the love poem in his hands." Naruto tells her as she nods her head. All three of them then came up with a plan on how to defeat him as Naruto decides to distract him with Cat Noir and while he was distracted she would activate her lucky charm.

After that they put their plan into action and Naruto and Cat Noir distracts him and keeps Heartbreaker busy. Ladybug activates her lucky charm and a baking sheet appears making Naruto sweat drop. "A baking sheet? I have to admit I was not expecting that, what do you plan to do now? Bake him cookies?" Naruto asked her as she looks around and gets an idea on how to use it.

She then throws it as it bounced against a pedestal and then Naruto hits it with his sword and Cat Noir hits it with his staff and then it smacked Heartbreaker in the face causing him to let go of the love poem as Ladybug destroys it and a black and purple butterfly appears.

"No more evil doing for you little akuma." Ladybug says and then she opens her yo-yo up. "Time to de evilize." She says and captures the akuma and turns it back into a regular butterfly and throws the baking sheet in the sky and everything turns back to normal.

After it ended Naruto does a fist bump with Cat Noir and Ladybug.

Hawk Moth growled angry that he has lost again but pleased to know that now he knows that there are other miraculouses here in the city as he swore he will not stop until he gets his hands on them all.

Naruto then heard his miraculous beeping meaning he was gonna change back soon so he looks at Ladybug and Cat Noir and smiles at them. "I look forward to working with you guys, until then gotta pounce." He says and does a peace sign and runs off as he dives into an alley way and changes back to normal as he smiles at Longg. "Wow that was incredible." Naruto says as Longg smiles at him. "You were amazing Naruto you did great for your first time." He says to him making Naruto smile and gently holds his Kwami in the palm of his hands.

A few days later everyone was still buzzing over the arrival of the new hero Ryu as Naruto was getting ready to go to school when he walked outside and found it was raining making him sigh. "Kit go inside and get an umbrella quickly." Kurama tells him making Naruto shake his head a bit and looked at his phone he knew that there was no time.

"I can't Kurama it's already too late for that." Naruto says to him as Longg was in Naruto's school bag as the dragon Kwami takes a peek. "Naruto you should hurry you're going to be late for school plus you have dry clothes to change into in your locker anyways." Longg tells him making Naruto nod his head in agreement as he was about to step out the rain when an umbrella was over his head suddenly.

Naruto looks and sees it was Nathaniel the red head from his class as he was looking at him shyly. "If you need an umbrella we can umm share mine while we walk to school." He says to him making Naruto surprised but grateful as he smiles at him. "Wow thanks Nathan, I appreciate it you're a really nice person also umm when I sat with you on my first day of school I thought your drawings were amazing and beautiful you're a really amazing artist Nathan." Naruto tells him with a kind smile on his face shocking Nathaniel as a blush appears on his face and it doesn't die down until they get to school.

Naruto smiles and goes inside and waves to the red headed artist. "I'll see you in class bye." Naruto says to him waving to him in a happy and energetic manner while Nathaniel watches him go inside and a smile appears on his face. He didn't know him very well or for very long but he could tell he was already in love with his new classmate Naruto Uzumaki.