Chapter 218:Parallel World

The Parallel World – 01

Chi Shuo had a very strange dream. In the dream, he opened the forum and saw the "alien" reply to the post: "Brothers and sisters, I'm really an alien, so I understand the rules of your ABO world. I'm going back to my own planet. See you again ^ _ ^ "

Chi Shuo was about to type a reply when he was awakened by a noise.

He suddenly sat up in bed and looked around. Everything here was very strange. He was in Yangyang's bedroom. There was no white cat running around in the room, and he didn't see Ye Shaoyang's shadow.

Chi Shuo frowned and opened the curtains. The dazzling sunlight shone in, making him dizzy. He hurriedly took out his phone and wanted to call Ye Shaoyang. However, the model of the phone on the bedside table was obviously his. But it was strange that he could unlock this unfamiliar phone with his fingerprint.

The Qing in the mirror looked very similar to him, but what confused him was that he didn't have the smell of the pheromone on his body. He had just completely marked Yangyang the day before yesterday. Logically speaking, he should have the smell of two pheromones. Why was it gone?

No matter how calm Chi Shuo was, he was still a little confused in this situation. He washed his face and turned to the computer next to him.

Ye Shaoyang's contact information was not in the phone's contact list.

Chi Shuo thought that he was dreaming. He twisted his arm hard, trying to get out of this strange dream as soon as possible, but the intense pain made him more awake. Chi Shuo turned around and washed his face with cold water in the bathroom. He looked at the mirror.

Congratulations to the GD team for being the runner-up of the LPL World Competition!

Car accident in Lieyang, USA

Website: htTpm.26w.c

This computer was obviously his. The keyboard had a cool colorful light effect, a bit like the style of his disciple Cheng Xing. Chi Shuo frowned and turned on the computer. He opened the web and quickly searched. As soon as he opened Weibo, he saw the hot search on the homepage.

GD Team 23 lost to Korea's KOT!

Chi Shuo searched for GD Lieyang's information and soon found the promotional photo released by the company's official Weibo account. In the photo, the man with black hair and black eyes was handsome and had a bright smile. His facial features were very similar to Ye Shaoyang, whom Chi Shuo knew. However, his eyes and smile were exactly the same as Yangyang's.

What's going on? Chi Shuo's mind was in chaos.

Chi Shuo's heart skipped a beat when he saw the familiar name "Lieyang". He immediately clicked on the third trending topic.

GD Lieyang was an esports player in the GD Team. It was said that he had gotten into a car accident after the competition and was in the emergency room.

He had suspected Ye Shaoyang's background many times in the past. He always felt that Yangyang's mental fortitude, awareness of the big picture, and reaction speed during competitions were all like those of a newbie. Instead, he was more like an experienced pro.

Later, after finding out that Ye Shaoyang was an "alien" who posted on the forum, Chi Shuo realized that Ye Shaoyang didn't have the concept of alpha and omega at all. He also knew what a temporary tag meant. It made no sense for him to simply think of the alpha that tagged him as a "brother."

GD Lieyang, real name Ye Shaoyang, 21 years old. He debuted as an esports player at the age of 17. Later, he took over the GD Team and led the team in the professional league for three years. His best result was world number one. Lieyang was a very popular mid laner player with tens of millions of fans on Weibo.