Chapter 226:Honey Moon Trip

Honeymoon Trip

After the wedding, the guests left one after another. Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang began their honeymoon trip.

The two of them flew to a well-known private island.

This island was known as a honeymoon paradise. The sea was clear and blue, and the beach was very white and delicate. It felt very soft when barefoot. What was even rarer was that this private island had a VIP service. Chi Shuo had booked a time in advance, so the island would belong to the two of them for the next month. No strange tourists would disturb them.

There was a 24-hour service on the island, and a chef personally cooked delicious food for everyone to enjoy at any time. The hotel where the service staff was staying was quite far away from where Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang were staying. So even if the two of them made out in the house, they wouldn't have to worry about being overheard.

The honeymoon suite that Chi Shuo booked was a two-story villa with a sea view. There was an endless pool on the first floor, and the master bedroom on the second floor had a glass roof with a view of the starry sky. Ye Shaoyang liked it very much. After moving in, he changed into a swimsuit and swimming trunks. Chi Shuo also swam in with him, and the two of them had a good time in the pool.

After the swim, Chi Shuo and Ye Shaoyang put on a bathrobe and called for a table full of delicious food. The two of them enjoyed the sea breeze on the balcony as they ate a candlelit dinner. They finally eased the fatigue of the past few days of the wedding.

In order to prepare for the wedding, the two of them had been busy for half a month. They had set the venue, taken wedding photos, written the invitations, bought the gifts, and confirmed every single detail.

Now that the wedding was over, the two of them could finally relax and enjoy their time together.

Ye Shaoyang took the initiative to raise his goblet. "Come, let's have a toast to our upcoming married life."

Chi Shuo looked at him and said, "You seem to have forgotten that I can't hold my liquor very well."

Ye Shaoyang said, "I didn't forget. That's why I replaced my glass with Coke."

Chi Shuo raised his glass and clinked it with Ye Shaoyang's.

Ye Shaoyang raised his glass again and said, "Come, let's have another toast to our smooth retirement."

Chi Shuo was puzzled. "… Why are you so keen on drinking coke?"

Ye Shaoyang winked at him. "I'm in a good mood."

Chi Shuo smiled and downed the entire glass of cola in one gulp. Reaching out with his long arms, he carried Ye Shaoyang into the bedroom and placed him on the bed. He leaned over and circled his arms around him, "What are you planning?"

"No." Ye Shaoyang took the initiative to kiss him.

Chi Shuo immediately kissed Ye Shaoyang back, and the two of them made out in the bedroom.

Gradually, Chi Shuo sensed that something was wrong. The smell of the pheromone in the room was getting stronger. It was not his alpha pheromone but Ye Shaoyang omega pheromone.

Chi Shuo's entire body was hot, which was a sign that he was about to enter the Susceptibility Stage.

The strange thing was that Ye Shaoyang was also burning up. His head was drenched in sweat. This was …

Chi Shuo suddenly stopped what he was doing. "What's going on?"

Ye Shaoyang said shamelessly, "Actually, I went to the doctor to get it. It can make the omega enter the Susceptibility Stage immediately and the alpha enter the Susceptibility Stage. I heard that couples on their honeymoon have balls."