BOOK ONE (I)

H O N E Y.

"𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙤𝙥𝙨 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧𝙨, 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙩𝙪𝙧𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙧𝙤𝙗𝙗𝙚𝙧."
-Key Glock, circa 2021

———————-•••———————-

———————-•••———————-

12:30 PM

This story starts in the strip club, yes you heard that correctly. The club. The place where there is a multitude of beautiful and seductive women? Yes, that's exactly where it starts. You might be thinking it will begin with a dancer herself, no? Maybe not, the club was always filled with lost souls every night. But, there was one diamond in the rough there. On the outside, she shined bright. Her energy as beautiful as the features on her face. The inside is where all the good stuff hides. In this story, only one person will bring it out of her. But, at what cost.

THE DIAMOND.
the story of
DETROIT.
khaleesi
PRESENT DAY.
and kamari.
CHAPTER ONE.

"Big ol glock, nigga." Key Glock's cops & robbers shakes the whole Diamond. The beat bangs against the walls as the hundreds of people on the floor move in their own way. Red cups are held in the air, filled with a variety of alcohol. Hennessy, dussé, crown. Pulsing low blue lights filled the large room all  the way up to the balcony, hundreds of dollars floated slowly and down into the air as a dancer graced the sizable circle platform in the middle of the room. The way her body twists and turns around the pole was like art. Her heels clacked together loudly when the beat drops.

The Diamond is a two-story entertainment club with the most attractive and jaw-dropping women in Detroit. It was and currently is the hottest strip club in the city, the amount of money that filled the place on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights was thousands. Maybe millions. Everybody knew, if you wanted to have fun... the Diamond is the place to go. But, our story starts with Khaleesi Taylor.

"Cash rules everything around me." The song changes causing the lights to fade into a soft blush color. A young lady, 21 to be exact, sits at the bar with a short glass in her hand. Her legs crossed and her walls up as her back rests against the counter. Khaleesi's dark eyes gaze up at her sister on the pole, her orbs filled with the pink lighting. She watched carefully as Kali's hands grip and hold the metal, the sound in her ears had tuned out. She had stayed hours with Kali to help her practice, motivating and being there for her after school.