Part One

"Yes!" Robin cried, her eyes closing as her hands flew up in front of her. "Girls night at Nancy's."

"I think Mike's got the house claimed tonight." Nancy sighed. Both of their eyes went to you.

You took a deep breath, your lips tightening to a straight line. "I guess I can call my mom?"

Five minutes later you were in the office of the Family Video that robin worked at. "Kieth is gone for the day, just call." Robin had urged as she pushed you into the office, closing the green metal door behind you.

You took a deep breath as you dialed your phone number. You listened to it ring a few times before your mother's voice filled the receiver.

"Hello?"

"Hey, mom." You started, your eyes darting to the door. "I was wondering if it'd be okay for me to bring some friends over?"

"What friends?" She asked.

"Robin," you started, a smile playing at your lips. "And- uh, and Nancy."

Your mother sighed on the other end of the phone. "Y/N, the house is a mess."

"We'll just stay in my room." You didn't know why you were fighting so hard for her to say yes. Just a moment ago you were dreading the phone call. Maybe it was because you knew that if she said no, the girls night would be canceled. You would all go to your own respective homes for the evening. Your time together would be cut painfully short.

"Fine," she finally said after a moment of silence. "But don't get back too late. You know how your dad gets."

"Thank you!" You said, your shoulders perking up slightly. "We won't be late. Love you!"

She returned the affection before the phone clicked, a dial tone suddenly loud in your ear. Your excitement quickly faded as you remembered that the girls had never been to your house. Not once. It was always Robin's or Nancy's house. You felt anxious at the idea even if they were your best friends. Having a person inside your bedroom would be… different, to say the least.

The whole point of the girls night you were planning was to get Robin away from her parents for a night. Apparently, there had been an argument that morning and she didn't want to walk back into it just yet. You didn't understand what the big deal was, but you also didn't want to pry. You knew that if she wanted you to know the details, she would tell you. You knew that she trusted you almost as much as you trusted her.

A few hours later, when Brian showed up to relieve Robin of her duties, the three of you were quick to take your leave. None of you wanted to stay and hang out. There was business to take care of before you went back to your house.

Nancy buckled her seatbelt and checked her mirrors while you and Robin got comfortable in the passenger seat and back seat, respectively. "Ready?" She asked, looking at each of you before turning the key in the ignition and backing out of her parking spot.

"We feeling pizza for the evening, ladies?" Robin asked. She sat forward in the middle of the back seat. Her hands came to rest on yours and Nancy's shoulders, her beautiful smiling face just inches from yours as she leaned in between you.

"Always feeling pizza," you laughed. Her smile turned to you and swore you could see the sun shine out of her face. Her smile always brightened the room, her lips curling almost up to her blue eyes.

You hoped that the laugh that accompanied your answer would be enough to cover the shake in your voice. Her hand resting on your shoulder was nothing new but it still made your heart beat a little faster each time she did it. The warm and welcome touch was simultaneously delicious and terrifying.