Quick Introduction To This AU.

This AU is mainly a candybats au, sadly no other characters from the franchise are actually present in this. All of the other characters are either minor fill-in characters, or OCs.

I'll do a quick character-intro for the few that are relevant / will be talked about during this.

Streber: Obviously, Streber. This is a bit to unfold, but he died and through the power of a magical ring wowow he was brought back to life. EXCEPT he is a vampire now. Spooky!!! Oh also he's on the run from the government because they want to test/capture him. That's fun. Oh yeah, a note I think is relevant, he did get memory wiped at one point but then kevin kidnapped him and told him what happened and.. yeah..

Kevin: Not *much* of a difference. He's still pretty depressed, normally has to help Streber out with things cuz he doesn't remember everything. Big hug dude. Keeps getting beat up by Amora.

Amora: ALSO probably depressed. She is a scientist and is (or was, when he escapes) in charge of containing/testing Streber. She literally has every weapon imaginable (using throwing stars at one point for some reason..) and has some pretty cool tactics for trapping the two gay boys. She literally couldn't give a flying shoelace about either of them, she's there to do her job and get paid for it. But sometimes she does enjoy herself and occasionally will pretty much torture Streber. Whether its force-feeding him garlic or basically burning him alive, she'll do it :D

Bartender: It is not human. It has a blank, black face (similar to a void, or Cuptoast if you watch them). The only thing you can make out on its face is its eyes. He runs the bar in the unnamed town Kev & Streb took refuge in at one point (lets ignore the fact Streber got drunk). 

Mal: Me. I don't appear in the story (sadly) but I will probably make little Amora x Me stories because I love her more then anything.

Update: So.. I'm a character now!
Mallie: Amora's ex. Scottish 😻😻
Doesn't make a full appearance YET (yet)
--------------------------------------

Any questions, please ask away.

If you have no questions,  sit back, relax, and wait for some writing.