So unfortunate (Angela POV)

‼️SWEARING‼️

"Mey, are you okay?" I asked while looking at one of my closest friends. She just, stood there, her eyes bigger than onions. Suddenly, she just collapsed.

"MEY!!!" I shouted, panicking. Emily caught Mey in her arms. I rapidly went to my phone and called 911 while my hands were extremely shaky.

...

"Everyone get to the local hospital RIGHT NOW!!!" I wrote on our group chat while walking in circles in the hospital's hall.

"WHAT HAPPENED?? I'M COMING WITH YUNI" Alex said. Typical of him.

...

"WE'RE HERE!!" The brown-furred tomcat yelled as he was dragging the grey and white-furred she cat with him. Who looked tired of Alex's shit.

"Do you have to FUCKING YELL????" Yuni said as they stopped running.

"First of all, yes. Second, WHAT HAPPENED ??? YOU HAVEN'T TOLD US YET."

"OKAY OKAY CALM DOWN!!! So, like, my sister was showing Mey something and then she might  just, uh, fainted..?" I did a shrug-like pose.

Emily was sitting down and watched us quietly, as I said those words she just glanced at me and had a "what the fuck." expression.

"ARE YOU FUCKING SANE?? IS SHE WELL NOW? " Yuni said, while she grabbed my shoulders and shook me violently.

"I DON'T KNOW I WAITED FOR YOU TWO TO COME."

"GODDAMMIT, ANGELA"

"I - I'll ask someone.." Alex said as he walked over to a doctor, I think it was a doctor. "Excuse me? Can we go see Mey Smith?"

" You can't go there unless you are her family. She hasn't woken up yet"

"No, we are her family!!"

"Okay, follow me"

Alex did a "come" gesture to us so me, Yuni, and Emily followed him and the doctor.

We entered the room. Mey was laying on the bed. She looked fine. Emily, who was behind us, sighed.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"What's wrong?" I asked. "You don't seem happy for Mey."

"What? No, I am happy for her! It's just that... I'm the reason she fainted." She looked down. She was dead serious.

"No, you are not! What do you mean?"

"Well I showed her my paperwork and she just fainted!"

"Well, I'm sure that's not the real-"

"Guys, Mey's waking up. Shut the fuck up." Mean, Yuni.

...

..

.