The Genesis

At the beginning of everything, 6 beings were given form from the void. Each of them had immense power over different aspects of what would soon be the universe.

With their combined power, they gave birth to 4 realms, which are all unique in their ways.

The first of their creations was the realm of the gods, a small but malleable world where they could reside.

The second was a curious land of light and sky known as Heaven, closely followed by an opponent in the third, a place of earth and fire known as Hell, along with the two species that reside there respectively: angels and demons.

Finally, the knowledge from making their previous realms led to the perfection of the fourth, Earth, also with a specific species for the blue planet itself: Humans.

The three species started their newfound existences in their respective habitats pretty well, and soon each of the three species had created its civilization. They each excel in different ways in the universe. Humans became the cultivators of technology, Angels the cultivators of magic, and Demons the cultivators of spirit.

For millennia things had gone as just as the gods had planned. That is until two new souls were born in the realms of Heaven and Hell, changing the fate of not just their own, but every realm under the gods’ rule.

-

One bright afternoon in the realm of Heaven, not all was as it should have been. As a mysterious figure snuck into the house of an archangel family, they seemingly knew the home well enough that they arrived at the room containing their target.

The angel they found was a tan-skinned toddler, who was sleeping peacefully in his crib. The intruder quickly picked him up and left the house.

The child's parents soon arrived home after their shift, and after searching the house they realized that their precious baby was nowhere to be found. They immediately rushed outside, searching for their only beloved son. They were lucky to have found that mysterious person, standing on a hill with their son, seemingly preparing to leave the realm.

They couldn't see the stranger's face since it was hidden by their veil, and also because they were standing right in front of the sunlight. However, judging by the double halo above their head, they were of a similar high status to the two parents themselves.

"What are you doing with our son!? Leave him alone!" The mother shouted at the stranger. The father approached the mysterious figure, trying to get their child, yet he was frozen in shock as unbelievable news came from the stranger's mouth.

"There's evil in this child, Mr. Zamir, and I must get rid of him before your world is in shambles."

"Evil? Our… our son?" The Zamir couple were stunned. The stranger nodded in response. "We… we can fix this, whoever you are, taking him from us isn't the only way… that's our son after all!" Mrs. Zamir stuttered.

"We can raise him to become an archangel like us, to prevent anything you've foreseen-" Mr. Zamir continued.

"No, this child is destined to cause the fall of heaven's empire if he becomes an archangel," the stranger interrupted Mr. Zamir.

"What do you mean? That's impossible!” Mrs. Zamir asked with confusion and antipathy. “Archangels are the representatives of justice and order, and all the traitors of our values are ejected from this holy land, there isn‘t even a chance that becoming an archangel would lead this whole world to ruin. How dare you defame us, are you a spy from Hell?” Mr. Zamir shouted.

Silence filled the air as they waited for a response from the stranger, but after a few moments, they spoke again. “Fine. If you insist that making your son become an archangel is a good idea, I will not stop you. However, the responsibility of fixing the mess he makes in the future is in your hands. Farewell, and good luck.” After that, the stranger disappeared under the light of the sunset, leaving the stunned Zamir couple and their son, who was innocently looking at his mother and didn’t know what even happened.

“Let’s just ignore them,” Mr. Zamir told his wife. “They’re just trying to make an unnecessary atrocity after all.”

“Sure, our sweet child Fynn would never hurt a fly anyway.”

-

Back in the God Realms, the other gods knew what just happened in heaven, and gave different reactions respectively. Of course, some of the gods just felt indifferent about what Cozmix Abelcan, known as the stranger, did since it’s just their reaction towards babies who are foreseen as the ones bringing chaos to the world. And of course, some of the other gods reacted otherwise.

“H-How dare you to attempt to do such a cruel thing to an innocent adorable kid?” Juliet Artemis, the Goddess of beasts, was in disbelief. "Y- you shouldn't have done that-! You're so merciless!"

"Just an attempt to prevent chaos in the future," Cozmix answered her in a terribly calm tone like what they did was just a slight mistake, even though they thought what they did was correct. “Also he's not even adorable, Juliet. He's ugly as hell.”

"I- Okay I get that you dislike young mortals, but you still can’t do that-!" Juliet cried.

"That motherfucker is literally going to ruin the world, he doesn't deserve sympathy, Juliet!" Cozmix shouted back, pissed.

What could convince them to respect them respectively, Cozmix was too stubborn about making everything perfect and Juliet was too kind, duh.

“Anyways,” Cozmix spoke, “I do not care about what you think because I knew what I did was right. Just wait for the upcoming chaos and grief, then recall your foolish opposition.” They left, with an irritated Fox Goddess behind with the others.