Chapter 1

[This video made me want to write this.]

We first see Y/n in his normal outfit, a bag on his back, just a walking. If you were to look at him right now, you'd see a handsome 20 year old man just taking a stroll. Well, he has the face, the only thing about it is the fact that his skin looks a bit dark a d pale, with black veins on it, making him look like he's sick. Other than that, nothing incriminating about him.

[Evil karma.]

But behind that non-existent mask is the very definition of a monster. If you were to imagine the most vile and brutal thing to be done against a person right now, Y/n has done it. Man getting driven over by a road roller slowly so that his guts gets pushed out through his mouth? Y/n's done it. Human centipede? Y/n's done it. Everything that can come to mind, he's done it. I'm sure you understand now.

Now, unknown and unexpectedly, Y/n does have standards. He doesn't kill anyone under 16(assuming heroes at UA are 17 and over), he doesn't rape, and he doesn't kill pregnant women. Probably counts as the first. But yeah.

So! As he walks he feels something collide with his leg. Looking down, he notices a little girl with blueish white hair and a horn on the ground, having been knocked down by the brick wall that is Y/n's thigh.

 Looking down, he notices a little girl with blueish white hair and a horn on the ground, having been knocked down by the brick wall that is Y/n's thigh

[Why the fuck not? She cute. Or at least I think she is...]

Eri fearfully looks up at Y/n, who slightly/gently glares.

But then.

???: There you are, Eri

Eri freezes in complete fear.

Y/n: . . .

It'd be retarded if Y/n didn't know who Overhaul is.

Overhaul: Sorry about my daughter, she tends to stray too far from me sometimes.

Eri quickly stands and hides behind Y/n's leg. Shaking in fear.

Y/n usually wouldn't care. Just because he doesn't kill kids, doesn't mean he likes them. But just because he's a villain, doesn't mean he likes villains either.