Collection.

In my absence, my wife's family truly stepped up as a support system for her and the kids. Andre had told me, once his latest child was born, he wanted to have a sit down with all of his children. It was clear that she was closest to her dad, out of all of his children. So, he asked Lylee to help him arrange it, now the Wendy Williams interview had aired, he had remarried and the air had cleared. He was planning his life with his second wife, but had managed to arrange a dinner with all of his kids and grandchildren.

His new house was deep in the hills was , fit for a king, an entire estate this time, with 12 bedrooms and selection of staff for Valencia and her three children with him. The team getting the dining table ready as my wife arrived, ten minutes late and last. They were taken to the cloak room, then brought into the dining quarters entrance where her dad introduced her to the clan who already knew who she was.
" ah, everyone... this is, Ly...Lylee, Lylee Graham as you probably know her" she smiled, holding the baby's, with my daughters next to her.
" hi, sorry we're late everyone, Summer wanted apple juice!?" The smiled and waved, amazed and proud to be related to someone they considered a super talent. I told her they would love her, when she worried if they would resent her for growing up with Andre. If they would see her as not her blood, because of the media hype around her name and career.
" mango and apple mommy!"
" oh...yes,...it's mango and apple, it's good baby? -" she was trying to get the last little drop out.
" yummy!" Summer giggles as the table laughed, already having their niece and her huge personality rub off on them.
" ah grandads big girls, you been helping mummy with A.J, Summer?" She nodded, now in his arms as he sat her in her seat besides Lylee and then did the same for Sienna.

" baby Si Si, you gonna give me cuddle?" My father in law held her and she cuddled him, the quieter one of the two and affectionate from birth. She was just waking up from a nap, slicked back in two with my signature heart part on the side. Summer had the same, hers up into a ballerina bun. She had them in fits that matched hers most days, her girls a reflection of her and that made me proud. All in white dress, Lylee in thin heels and the girls flats but nevertheless, LouBoutin. They did, ate and talked, exchanged contact information, and arranged play dates for the younger siblings and grandchildren. I wondered where she was that day, until she got home around 7 with her assistant, plenty of leftovers and three sleeping kids.

She was on the phone to Zianna, having moved past the situation with Adam for now. The phone on speaker, as the baby was being fed and the girls were asleep in their rooms. I wasn't paying attention, rolling my blunt and picking where I would be moving to for that sixth time, moving spot every few months, but weeks in some cases.
" you met all of them!?"
" yeah... it was crazy, two older sisters, two younger brothers and a little sister... , then there are his three that are Valencia's... it was good though, we all look similar it's weird... my sisters Emily and Sophia look like twins"
" Kyle is having twins again-"
" oh... wow... with the same girl?"
" no!"
" what!?" I was annoyed, triggered by my choices including, watching her now I could never see her again. I was jealous, wanting it to be just me dealt with but we all have a past. There was a lot of things she get to say to me, and I felt the same about her. Things we didn't know how to say, but we would need to eventually.

" he's been about, clearly... fuckin' bare girls...he's having twins, just found out he has a a daughter too-"
" what!? With who?"
" twins with some girl from Essex and I wanted to talk to you about, the little girl-"
" whose the mum? Do we know her!?"
" yeah, Ly... we do-" I could hear the hesitation in her voice, Lylee did too.
" who? Why you,... who is it Zi!? I gotta go and get my son in a minute so tell me-"
" promise me, you won't go off"
" I promise"

" no seriously, please... you're past both of them now, we all have kids, you're going to pick up Adonis we can talk when you're back"
" no way! Seriously... okay ,who is it!?"
" I just think we should talk about it later,
I'm sorry for bringing it up"
" why do I feel like I should be worried now-" my wife was laughing, not knowing how hurt she would be.
" like I always say, trust your gut... I wish I did"
" you gotta tell me now, this is weird"
" Keisha"
" Keisha... what!"
" yeah, I found it weird how she wanted you to be with him so bad... then I just thought she wanted her friend to be happy."
" Keisha!?"
" yes, Ly"
" my best friend, Keisha was fucking my ex... Kyle? When... well I wasn't with him when she got pregnant"
" yeah, you wasn't that's what she said and she said it was just one time but I don't believe that"
" so... she was really fucking all these man!?"
" my man, Leigh's man, Kyle...for months, then she moved here, to L.A, to be with Chubbs, but I think it's because she knew I clocked her and Alex"
" why didn't you tell me!! I found out in court" it was so embarrassing, and even Lyleeana's dad was mad.
" is she still here?"
" I don't think so, not since the trial"
" okay, so I guess I'm going to take a trip to London then." Her new plans threw what I called my new strategy all the way off, and so did the breaking news once she landed a few days later.