Mistress Mode.

One good thing about Aubrey's time away was the fact it brought Sophie and I together. We were both raising our children without their father. Adonis was like my yson too, and she knew she could trust me to treat him like he was my own child because I always will. Aubrey's return was awkward but I worked to get them to be civil at least. Inviting her to Friday dinners with Sandi and my mum, the kids and Tom.

Everyone was avoiding asking questions, avoiding saying the wrong thing too

" you two planning another one?"
" yeah... another little boy real soon, hopefully"
" that's lovely, Lylee loved being pregnant with the girls and AJ"
" I did, it was amazing seeing them grow, the different bump shapes... cravings"we ate, drank and listening to classism's before we went to put the kids to bed and then went to sleep. We were both wrapped up in each other, his phone under the pillow but had shifted to under mine in his sleepy cuddling. I knew the passcode but resisted, despite being woken up by it flashing in my face. It lit up again and I confirmed who it was, but couldn't see any of the message while the phone was locked. So, I unlocked the phone and read about ten minutes worth of messages. To my surprise, it wasn't a bunch's of girls, a couple thottys he would fuck on when in town, and, then there was a whole thread to one woman. He didn't tell her he loved her, but they talked sex, then i got to the end of the messages to the one which woke me up.

I felt sick, sitting up and locking the phone, before I slid it under his pillow and went into the bathroom

I felt sick, sitting up and locking the phone, before I slid it under his pillow and went into the bathroom. Crying, knowing I was supposed to be the one saying I was pregnant. Thinking it over, and over, Sophie was fucking my husband again and I wasn't exactly sure why she thought she could take me for a fucking idiot. Playing nice with the wife, being my friend, so that she could fuck my man, I thought back to our conversations too. Her saying she wanted a sibling for her son, a daughter of her own and I guess her pre existing baby father served as a good candidate. I was washing my face, as he walked into the bathroom.

" you're awake early Ly" it was 5 in the morning, not the time to argue at all but I wanted to tear him apart. Wanted to tell him, he had given me what I was looking for deep down inside. The okay to do what made me happy. Somehow, I was still playing it cool, as he took my hand and lead me back to our bed. I wondered, how many time she had been playing mistress on my mattress. I wondered where they did it, if they were intimate when Adonis was around, was this all being made to be normal around this kids. Like when I let Damson giggle and play with my baby, behind his fathers back.
" yeah I don't feel good"
" oh... maybe you should, do a test"
"nah I'm okay, I don't need to. " I climbed up onto the high and wide bed, fireplace flickering as he got excited thinking I already knew, and I did.