blood in the water

blood in the water / introduction

the absence of pain led to an absence of fear, and the absence of fear led to a disregard for consequences.
( v.e. schwab )

Striking a deal with the devil was perhaps one of the worst decisions bellatrix song made in her life. it did not feel like that at the moment— but every decision born out of revenge was bound to be catastrophic, in every sense of the word. you will have to abandon your morality somewhere along the way, for it would only ever hold you back. you are alone because ordinary people could never understand the kind of unexplainable rage you are holding inside of you, the kind that would burn the world if you could let it all at once. you become bitter, for you can never return from where you are headed. you become someone you do not recognize anymore, for you have let the anger consume you in a way no mortal should ever let it— you can feel it simmering right under the surface, threatening to spill out like lava after an eruption and devour everything in its wake.

the truth is, the devil does not look like one— he is in disguise. he looks human and acts like one too, at least as long as it takes you to take his hand. he is all smiles, the knowing ones, that make you open up because you feel like he is the only person on earth who could understand the kind of pain you are going through. the thing that seals your deal though, are the eyes. they see you in a way you were never seen before— they take you as you are in the moment, defeated, shattered. but they can already see the potential beneath the surface and you can feel it too— the desperate need to let go of everything you hold dear. so you take the devil's hand. and there is no going back from that.

( the demon and the devil )

bellatrix song / arcane coven witch

niklaus mikaelson / original hybrid

( others )

roman song / arcane coven warlock

hesper bennett / bennett witch

tvd characters / themselves

all characters as described in the book.

warnings /

before you read forward, i should warn you of the themes that will be mentioned in this story;
there will be mentions of blood, death, violence, murder, difficult family dynamics, manipulation, and adult language. right now i can't say if there will be more but i'm going to update this list as i go forward with the story.

nonetheless, if you feel uncomfortable with any of the mentioned themes then you should be careful with reading this story (although i promise i will put a trigger warning in any of the chapters with those things)

disclaimer /

i only own my original characters and my original plot, the vampire diaries belong to julie plec.

author's note /

so.... a klaus mikaelson story!!!!!!!!
i love klaus, he's one of my fav characters of all time and also one of my comfort characters...

anyway, the updates are going to be slow so there's that.
i'm going to try writing as much as i can but i'm busy with school rn and besides i still have some outlining to do (that's what you get for getting too excited about your story and posting it way too early by the way)

no face claims cause first i can;t find a fit for bellatrix and roman; i don't think anyone fits how i imagine them (story of my life...)and second fuckk so many people are problematic i don't keep up with that so it's better that way, you're of course free to imagine all the characters however you wish!!!!!

my first language isn't english so i'm sorry in advance for any mistakes i make, sometimes i get confused with english when i want to say something because it sounds right in my native language but then i look it up and its literally the stupidest shit in english sooo if you see any mistakes or you're confused and all let me know, i do want to improve after all:)

but please ignore my grammar and all in my author notes i'm usually tired when i write them,,,,,,

enjoy the story!!!

yours, maevestorms