Author's Note - Introduction

Cheese~!

Hello! My name is ellieleekz, also known as fluffyplayer1 on Bin Weevils Rewritten!

I am so excited to make this story, because this is my very first novel based around the Bin Weevils universe, and I cannot wait to see how everyone reacts to it!

Okay, it's about time I'd give you a Bin Weevil history lesson, so sit back, because here is a detailed description on what Bin Weevils is/was:

20 years ago in 2003, Nickelodeon and Prism Entertainment began the Bin Weevils franchise, with a section dedicated to it on Nick's UK website. (It also appeared on other European Nick websites.) Later, in 2006, animated shorts based around the characters started airing on Nickelodeon in the UK, which kickstarted the debut of iconic weevils Tink and Clott, along with others, such as Gam, Bing, Fling, and others.

In 2007, Bin Weevils went independent, which them launching its own website. In the Summer of 2010, the world of the game was completely redesigned, with it, redesigned versions of the characters. In 2011, Bin Weevils received their first ever BAFTA Kids Vote award in the "Best Website" category. Around that time, Bin Weevils was massively popular, with merchandise coming out of the website. In July 2013, Bin Weevils released the "Bin Tunes" CD in collaboration with Sony Music.

In 2014, Bin Weevils changed their logo and company name to 55 Pixels, and in July, they signed a deal with British children's radio station Fun Kids, allowing them to start up a radio show based around the BW universe titled "The Bin Weevils Show", which aired every weekend morning between July 2014 and September 2018 at 10am to 11am.

In 2017, 55 Pixels launched Weevil World, a mobile spin-off of Bin Weevils, but the name "Weevil World" dates back to another app as far as 2014, with the name being changed later on in development to "Crater Craft" or "Farm & Craft".

On January 16, 2021, Adobe Flash Player was blocked from every web browser, and with it, the Bin Weevils website, and the 55 Pixels company itself, liquidating all of its assets to game company Lost Penguin Ltd.

Since then, a rewritten version, made by fans, has been released, and is still available download on Windows and Mac as of March 2023.

So, that explains the whole history of the Bin Weevils franchise. By the way, I also like franchises such as PaRappa The Rapper, Splatoon, Moshi Monsters, Pretty Cure and Ojamajo Doremi.

I will be throwing some references to some pieces Bin Weevils media that I mentioned in the history lesson I gave you in the actual itself, but it will mainly focus on the main story.

Anyways, I'll do my writing now, OK? See you around! Bye-bye!

Happy! Lucky! Deliver it to everyone!