Chapter 2: Mexico.

I had just arrived at an abandoned warehouse after receiving an alert and directions on where to go. Dom and i discussed the plan last nigt, he gave me his number and we discussed the plan. Dom was here too and the blonde guy from the club. Braga's men were scanning our cars, probably checking for bugs or cops.

"All clear!" The man called before Campos signalled for the truck to be opened before we all drove on. I drove on behind Dom and the blonde dude was behind me. The truck shut behind us leaving us in total darkness.

"This ain't right, bro. Nobody said nothing about being locked in no truck." One of the drivers complained.

"Tell me about it." The other agreed. I climbed out of my car.

"Hey. Hey !" The first driver called to Dom.

"Yo ! Where do you think they're taking us?" The other called.

"Don't matter. We're all just along for the ride now." Dom said, closing his eyes.

"So Chica, why don't you and I have some fun while we're in here." The first driver said, grabbing my butt. I grabbed his hand and twisted it so he was faced the other way.

"Don't fucking touch me again!" I growled before pushing him into the wall. I turned and walked over to Dom's car. I knocked on the passenger side window. Dom opened his eyes and looked at me. He leant over and opened the door for me. I climbed in and smiled at him.

"Tired?" I asked.

"Yeah." He replied. I looked over at Dom who was staring into space.

"What's on your mind Toretto?" I asked.

"Doesn't matter." He sighed. I rolled my eye and opened the car door. "Where are you going?" Dom asked.

"You're being a bore, I'm gonna go find something to do." I said.

"I'm not a bore." He snapped. I closed the door and leant over to him.

"Prove it." I whispered. He smirked at me before running a single finger down my arms sending shivers all over. He then placed a kiss on my jawline. I sighed as he placed another kiss on my neck before attacking my lips with his. He grabbed under my thighs and lifted me over the gear stick and onto his lap. He lifted up my shirt and placed his hands on my bare skin. I pulled away and looked down.

"We can't." I sighed. He looked down at me. "It's too soon, you just lost you girl." I said climbing off him. He nodded at me. I opened the door and walked away, leaving him sitting there.

*************************************************************

"Welcome to Mexico, boys and Milena." Gisele said. "There are helicopters and surveillance cameras that scan for heat signatures at the border. But there are blind spots that l can guide you through via satellite. There can be no margin of error, so you must follow my every direction." She explained. "Any questions?"

"l thought Fenix was gonna be here." Dom said.

"He'll meet you out there." She said as our NAVs beeped. "All right, everybody, sync up. Good luck, gentlemen, Lady." She said before walking over to Dom and saying something then walking away. We then all got in our cars and drove out.

"SateIIite Iinkup engaged. Keep proceeding north bound at current speed. Stay cIose to Fenix. He'II Iead you across." Gisele said through the radio.

"Hurry it up. You guys have been tagged." Gisele said, I switched gear and pressed down on the gas. I glanced and my side mirror to see Dom pulling out of formation.

"Shit." I cursed as he sped up.

"Toretto, get back in formation." Gisele snapped. I slowed down slightly as Toretto pulled in front of me and we sped into the tunnel. We sped through the tunnels.

"They're sending a heIicopter. You have 30 seconds." Gisele said. I punched the gas, speeding up like the rest of the drivers.

"The window is cIosing fast. You need to get out of there before they send ground support." Gisele explained. I stared to get a little panicked as I switched gear. I dodged a few wooden panels as we raced through the tunnels. "Fifteen seconds." Gisele's voice sounded. "You're running out of time. You need to get out now !" A list shone from ahead and we all raced out of the tunnel onto a sandy plane where we drove for a few minutes before stopping in a secluded area.

"Sloppy ! Very sloppy !" A dark skinned man snapped as the men unloaded our cars and ushered us out of them.

"Yo, man, what's up with your boy?" One of the drivers asked as we stood in a line. Fenix pulled out a gun and aimed it at the driver.

"Hey, boss man!" Dom called from beside me.

"What did you say?" Fenix snapped.

"l said only pussies run nitrometh." Dom snapped back.

"You looked under my hood?" Fenix asked, walking over to Dom. "l'm talking to you. Got something on your mind?"

"'70 Plymouth. Her name was Letty. And somebody wrecked her car." Dom said.

"l wrecked her car.You remember her face?
Huh? 'Cause l don't. Last time l saw it, it was burning." Fenix sneered. I watched as Dom's fist clenched, I placed my hand on his arm. "Now what?" He asked.

"l'm going to enjoy what happens next." Dom smirked, I looked up at him confused before the cars exploded. Dom grabbed me and we dived to the ground. I watched in terror as my car went up in flames. Guns started firing as Dom and the blonde guy started fighting off the men. I stood up as one of the men ran at me. I punched him in the face before kneeing him in the stomach. I then pushed him onto the floor. A sharp pain ran through me as blood started to poor out of the new created wound in my upper arm. I turned to see that the guy who had shot me was now being beaten up by Dom.

"Get in!" The blonde haired guy called, pulling up beside me in the truck. I scrambled into the back of it.

"Dom, get in!" He yelled as he drove next to Dom. "Get in! Come on!"

"Come on! Get in the fucking car!" I yelled out the window when I heard the sound of helicopters. "Let's go! Hurry up!" Dom got in the front seat and blonde guy drove off.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please vote and comment! The picture is of Milena.