✨first meeting ✨

A small human waved to his mother goodbye as he waddled away into a classroom, it was his first day in kindergarten . "Gwood mornin teacher" he said with a bright smile "oh good morning,what your name dear" she almost cooed at how cute he was.
"My namw ish junkook" "alright junkook get your self seated classics about to start!"

Time skip
"Alright kids it's break,you can either go to the washroom or eat lunch" koo after having lunch waddled out of the classroom as he really wanted to use the bathroom. After he came out of the bathroo, washed his hands and was about to leave he heard small sniffles coming from one of the washrooms. Him being the curious bunny went to check it out. The door was a bit open,so he pushed it open slowly. There he saw a tiger hybrid sitting on the floor and crying. The tiger heard the human and looked up. The tiger saw the most beautiful doe eyes he'd ever seen. But his ego got the best of him. "WHAT?!"

"Hellow whas your name?"
"GO AWAY"
"Goaway? That's an intewesting name, my namwe ish junkook"

The tiger looked at him astonished
1)by the fact that this boy is not scared that he is a tiger hybrid
2) that he's not going away even after he yelled at him

The tiger just sat there in shock looking at this cute human being. "Hellow? Goway? Are you there?" Junkook said waving his little hands. "I uh- my name i-is not 'go away'." "oh. Then what ish it?" Junkook asked cutely "my name is taehyung"
"wow that shounds way better than goway" he giggled cutely. "Taehyung was memsorised by his beauty. "Why where crying justw now" taehyung turned his head away not saying anything. "Nothing" " huh whyyy I wont say anyone I pwomissee pwease tell me" he said showing his best puppy eyes. Taehyung could not resist those eyes and hesitantly spoke.

"my c-classma-ates where making fun of my big ears, a-and they pulled my e-ears, so I got really hurt and pushed him down, t-the teacher got really mad at m-me" "hmph their such meanies, but don worry kookie thinks your ears looks very cute!!" "Really?" "yesh, can I touch em" koo asked politely. Tae hesitated a bit but leaned forward signaling to go ahead. Koo slowly started to pet his ears, he pet them so softly and carefully that tae could barely feel it, he started leaning into the touch closing his eyes in pure comfort. "How old are you junkook?" He asked slowly opening his eyes."I'm five" he said smiling while holding up 4 fingers very proudly. "Taehyung giggles while saying "that's four fingers your holding up silly" "oh.., how old are you?" koo asked excitedly "im seven" tae said calmly. "That means your my hyung!!!" Koo clapped his hands excitedly.

"Koo where are your friends? Don't you wanna be with them?" "I don't have friends... no one talks to me because I'm human, but that's okay! Your my friend now!" At that moment Taehyung realized both of them are going through the same situation, but the only difference is that one of them has been dealing with it for a long time while the others had just started. At that moment the bell rang "oh my bunnies I should get to class" . Koo bowed and ran /waddled out of the bathroom.

"I must protect him, I don't want him to go through the same pain I did"