✨Jealousy ✨

Class soon started and the teacher started teaching.

Everyone as usual wants to sit next to koo. Koo was really pretty and almost every body had a crush on him.

Today the a boy named Joshua sat next to koo.

"hi jungkook" he said nervously.
"hellow" replied jungkook sweetly.

Joshua immediately forgot everything he was going to say.
"I-uh you-" he kept stuttering
.
Koo just giggled and went back to focusing on what the teacher was talking about.

After a while Joshua recollected himself and asked koo
"jungkook d-do you wanna play with m-me at the p-playground after s-chool?"

Koo thought about it for a while. His hyungie did have a group meeting for basketball team he played in after class which he said will take 15 minutes. So till then he was free. But his hyungie did say him to come over and sit on the benches in the stadium... He won't mind will he?

"okayy I will play with chu for 15 minutes only okay?" koo said

"O-okay"
_______________________________________

Eventually class ended and koo and Joshua left class. Tae usually comes to pick koo from class but the coach said all the members have to come straight to the ground.

So he had let koo know in advance to come wait inside the groud.

He saw eventually saw koo coming out from the building but instead of coming to the ground he went straight to the playground and not only that? With someone ELSE? and hes holding his HAND?

Koo didn't even look at him. He couldn't concentrate on the meeting at all he kept glancing over at the playground where koo and Joshua are playing.

Soon his meeting ended and he immediately rushed to the playground. When he got there he saw HIS koo kissing a very red Joshua on the cheeks and waving him goodbye.

Koo turned around and saw tae staring at him with an unreadable expression on his face.

"taetae? Hewo?" he said waving his hands infront of his face which were only staring at koos eyes.

Suddenly he turns around at starts walking away.

"tae? Taetae?" koo starts running after him with his big backpack which was too heavy for him. "oof-" koo stumbles with the bag, still trying to keep up with his hyungie's pace.

Even tho taes mad at koo he quietly takes the bag from koos shoulder and continues walking away 'angrily'.

"taetae? Are you mad at me?" no response.

"taetae why are you mad at me? Pwease say something" koo pleads.

Tae stops and looks at koo and says
"why don't you ask your JosHuA. You didn't even hesitate to kiss him. That too on the CHEEK" he says pointing at his cheek.

Koo realizes he's upset over the fact that he kissed Joshua.

The whole day koo tried to get to him to forgive him but tae was stubborn.

Koo even used his puppy eyes, but Tae didn't dare to look koo in the eyes because he knew he will immediately melt.

Both minji and soyeon noticed they both weren't talking to each other, it wasn't rocket science to figure out that taehyung was probably jealous of someone getting too close jungkook.

_______________________________________

Next day

Since tae didn't talk to him the whole day koo thought that he wouldn't walk him to school.

"bye mumma" he said sadly leaving the house.

He kept walking looking down opening the gate and closing it.

After taking a step after closing the gate he bumped into something or someone. He looked up to see his taetae looking at him.

Taehyung didn't say anything and just took koos bag from his shoulder and held koos hand and started walking, still 'angry'. Koo quickly jogged to keep up with his pace still a bit sad that his hyungie is not talking with him.

_______________________________________

Soon they reached school and everyone noticed that the two friends are not talking.

Ussually koo is blabbering about anything and everything and taes listening intently. But this time koo was walking silently not looking up. And tae is just walking looking straight ahead with a poker face.

But what's ironic is their still holding hands, and taes still holding jungkooks bag.

Soon they reached class, the class was empty as they had reached quite early. Jungkook sat in his seat and tae kept his bag beside him. Koo still looked at him with his puppy eyes but again tae didn't dare to look.

But this time tae started walking away without giving him a kiss on the forehead. This was the breaking point for koo.

A loud cry errupted from koos mouth. That was enough for taehyung to take a immediate u-turn.
_______________________________________

Phew holy shit that was a long chapter for me. (I don't write a lot so this is tiring😅) my exams are finally over so mayby there might be more chapters