A Brief Explanation For Returning Readers

Do you ever have one of those moments when you're running out of the house and realize you forgot something but you can't for the life of you remember what it was?

You stop at the door and check for the house keys, the car keys, and your wallet, moving in slow motion while you rack your brain trying to think of what it was you can't remember.

Realizing you have everything important in hand you shrug off the feeling and take off. You get to school, work, or church before you remember what it was you forgot. A slap of the forehead later you can't figure out how come it took a thirty-minute drive blasting the radio and singing out loud for you to remember the dumb thing.

Status One: Agent aka. The Brotherhood has been that kind of story for me. It's one of the first stories I ever wrote for NaNoWriMo back in 2009. It taught me what I love about a good story and how much work it takes to make it as good to read as it was to write.

So here we are in 2023 doing it again. I've published over twelve books and this is the one that won't let go. I've wanted to publish it about a million times, but it just wasn't right. 

Almost fifteen years later, I think I've nailed it. So much happens in the mind of a writer that sometimes we forget things in our minds that should be given to our readers. We just need a little help to discover the thing we forgot before we get in the car and drive thirty minutes from home.

That being said, I'm breaking a few personal rules putting this up as I write instead of getting it pro-edited before releasing it to the public and putting it up on the Zon. 

**Readers on my monthly VIP list get to read off of Wattpad before it goes on sale so make sure you join if you want to be the first to get the finished book with the real cover.**