3.3

@carlossainz55 (through his story)

@kaiaastorsainz (through her story)

------------------------------------------------------------

"Kai, mi amor." 

"Hello, my beautiful husband." Kaia said lovingly. 

"I really don't want our honeymoon to end but pre-season testing does start soon now. I don't know if it's worth it." 

"What are you talking about, my love? What isn't worth it?" Kaia says while maintaining eye contact with her husband. "Carlos, look at me. Tell me what you're thinking."

Carlos' gaze weakens as he struggles to get the words out of his mouth "Being an F1 driver....."

"Wait what? What do you mean? You love formula one. You're a born racer. This is what you're meant to do. Carlos, I'll support whatever you want to do or even if you don't want to do anything - I think we can afford that" Carlos chuckles as Kaia says that. "But...you need to tell me what you're thinking, I just want you to be happy."

"It's not that I don't love F1. I really do....it's just that I haven't really been getting the best results after being in the sport for almost 10 years now. My goal was always to become the World Champion and I don't know if I'm capable." he says very weakly

"My love, you are a Ferrari driver. That's one of the most coveted positions in the whole motorsport industry. There were so many contenders for your seat, but YOU got it. Because YOU are capable. You are capable of becoming world champion. I believe in you and even if you're not I'll be proud of you anyways. You're an F1 driver - one of twenty in the whole world. You are meant to be there."

"I love you so much, Kaia. You're the best thing thats ever happened to me. I don't know how I got so lucky."

"Even I don't know how you got so lucky." she says in a teasing manner after which Carlos pins her down and kisses her.

"We're going to have such cute kids because of you" Carlos says as he nuzzles into her body.

"We're talking about Children now, Mr Sainz?" she says jokingly

"Of course we are, Mrs Sainz. We do have to make sure that the Astor bloodline carries on, don't we?" she kisses him and says "How about you win me a race and then we'll see...?"

"I'm going to win them all for you baby. Just you see."