Make Me

"Oh. Great Sage Equal to Heaven, everyone!" Macaque taunts, tossing a book at the king. "Still hasn't learned modern languages!"

"Says the guy who still dresses like it's the Tang Dynasty!" Wukong shoots back, catching the book. He glares at the raven furred monkey. "Get with the times, bud."

"Oh please, I make these look good." Macaque scoffs. Slipping into a shadow and popping out behind the ginger monkey, he pulls on a sleeve. "Meanwhile, you've been wearing the same hoodie for how long? Or are you still wearing clothes made out of your own hair?"

"I'm not the hot topic reject!" Wukong protests, shoving Macaque off. The other monkey skipped back with a laugh, dodging another swipe from the shorter monkey.

"Aw. You think I'm hot? Understandable." Macaque puts a hand to his chest. "I am a highly sought after monkey." He flutters his eyes at his king.

"Who has the title Handsome Monkey King?" Wukong laughs. "That's right. Me!" He points at himself with a confident grin.

"Awfully full of yourself there, Monkey King!" Macaque snarks. "Your ego is showing." He slips into a shadow and starts circling the ginger.

"Better than always wanting to be in my shadow." Wukong growls, eyes following said shadow. His tail twitching as he jumps at the shadow.

"You are such an arrogant ass." Macaque snaps, jumping out of Wukong's shadow with a sarcastic chuckle. 

"Says the one that can't take their eyes off my ass."  Wukong retorts. His tail flicks behind him as Macaque's fur puffs up. The warrior crosses his arms and stops moving away, allowing the king to move closer.

"Like you haven't been watching my lips since we started talking." Macaque smirked. "What is it, Wukong? Want a taste?" Wukong grabs the other monkey by the collar of his shirt and pulls him down to face level.

"I want you to shut up." The king growls, eye twitching.

"Make me, horse boy." Macaque hisses into Wukong's face. A thrill of delight rushes down the ebony monkey's back at the piercing stare of the other.

"Gladly." Wukong pushes the warrior into the wall and covers his smug lips with his own, muffling the retort Macaque was about to quip. He glares at the taller monkey. Macaque's eyes slowly shut as Wukong continues to dominate the kiss. Their lips caught in a strange in between of a kiss and a bite. The sage pulls back to catch his breath only for Macaque to pull him back in, unsatiated.

"That's all you have, Great Sage?" He murmurs, snaring Wukong's lower lip between his teeth. Releasing them with a pop, the shadow looks at his Sun. The king's pupils are blown wide. "Still haven't made me shut up yet."

"Watch me." Wukong's hand grips the back of Macaque's neck and pulls him down. Running his tongue over Macaque's lips and forcing his way inside. Muffling a faint grunt from the ebony monkey, the king pushes the other monkey onto the ground.

Back against the wall, Macaque can only watch as the ginger monkey settles into his lap. "I'm watching. Not impressed." His shoulders are pushed back into the wall as Wukong returns to devouring his other half. Macaque's hands come up to cling to the king's back. "Mmmph!" Wukong's claws dug into the fabric of Macaque's scarf as he tilted his head. Running his tongue over the other simian's teeth. He pulls back to see a dazed Macaque. The sages brushes a thumb over the bruised lips of his other half and dives back in. "You are such a mouthy shit." Wukong murmurs between kisses. "There are easier ways of getting my attention, Liu'er."

Macaque pushes his face away. "Liar. You like this." The king hums in consideration. "You wouldn't let this happen if you didn't." The shadow's observation wasn't untrue.

Wukong crowds the taller simian closer to the wall. "You're right. Now are you going to be good and quiet or am I going to leave?" At Macaque's silence the king grins unkindly. "That's what I thought."