Rage

○° P L A N K T O N S  P O V °○

After weeks of hiding away in my bucket, I decide I'm tired of moping around and hiding.. Its time to make him notice me.

I'm going to set the Krusty Krab on fire, and I'll save him myself, and leave that ugly sponge to die, and maybe the formula is a bonus.
Squidward.. He'll be all mine, he won't be able to resist me.

I take the gallons of gasoline, and walk to the soon to be charred Krusty Krab.

Time skip~

I poor the last of the gasoline, and light a match, smiling, soon laughing uncontrollably.

Me and Squidward had locked eyes, and as unnatural as it was.. He smiled at me.

What was I thinking? I was seriously considering ending many innocent lives, including the love of mine.

I don't want to be a villain anymore, I want to love Squidward.

But I realize this all too late, as the smile from my love, turned even happier, as I threw the match, and the Krusty Krab was set ablaze.

As chaos rained inside of the Krusty Krab, I watch as he was the only one who enjoyed it, and gave me the look of thankfullness.

Why was he smiling? Did he hate Krabs just as much as me? Or did he want his shitty job to end? It doesn't matter, it gave me huge relief he was, and I didn't have to change just so i could love him.

Without thinking, I run in there, grab Squidward's tentacle, and run. We both run

🔥 T O  B E  C O N T I N E D 🔥