The scares

In Orihime's house there were Ichigo, Toshiro, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Renji, Chad, Uryu, and Rukia, were all watching a scary movie. "Ic..Ichigo i'm....I'm....scared" said Orihime looking at Ichigo, "it's...ok..Orihime" Ichigo said still looking at the TV. "Hay Toshiro I didn't know Rangiku allowed you to watch horror movies" Renji said, "OH.. I'm..not.....allowed..t..o..watch horror movies" Toshiro said. "And why are you not allowed to watch horror movies?" Uryu said looking at Toshiro, "I guess...that..I...I..get..nightmares after watching a horror movie" Toshiro said. "So your a scared little baby" Ikkaku said, "no I'm not sca....AAaaa!" Toshiro scream from a jump scare from the movie. "This movie isn't that scary" Yumichika said "hay Renji can I talk to you....alone" Rukia said getting up. A few minutes of Rukia and Renji talking about a plan to scare the group. So they got some costumes and put on some mask and waiting for the perfect time to scare the group. "Renji and Rukia have been gone for a while" Yumichika said, "maybe it was serious" Chad said, "probably they're making out" Ikkaku said. There is a knock on the window and the whole group looked at that window. "Wh..waht..wa..was...that?" Orihime stuttered in fear, "I..I...do..don't...know" Ichigo stuttered, "I'll go check that out, since all of you are scared little baby's" Ikkaku said going to the window. Two figures jumped out and that made the whole group scream. Ichigo and Uryu hugged Chad, Yumichika got under the table, Toshiro had peed his pants, Orihime got under the table as well, and Ikkaku had his hands up ready to punch someone. "Hahahaha your guys faces were so funny" Renji laughed out while taking off the mask, "yeah it was so funny" Rukia said taking off the mask. "THAT WASN'T FUNNY!" Yelled Ichigo still scared, "yah that wasn't funny" Orihime said. "That..was....immature of you both to do that" Toshiro said grabbing a blanket to cover up his soiled pants. "You guys ok?" Chad said looking at Ichigo and Uryu, "yes" Ichigo and Uryu said getting off of Chad. "And I thought that the Captain of the 10th would do something" Renji said. "SHUT UP RENJI!" Toshiro yelled while getting up with the blanket falling off of him. "Hahahaha you wet your pants Toshiro hahahaha" Renji said now laughing, "oh Toshiro are you ok?" Orihime said making Toshiro blush. "Is this why Rangiku doesn't let you watch horror movies?" Ikkaku said looking at Toshiro. "NO, I JUST DIDN'T GO TO THE BATHROOM WHEN WE HAD STARTED THE MOVIE, AND I HAD A LOT OF SODA!" Toshiro yelled. "I'M GOING TO THE BATHROOM SO I COULD GET NEW CLOTHES ON AND DON'T BOTHER ME!" Toshiro yelled, geting some clothes and slamming the bathroom door. A little bit later everyone calmed down. "So why would you guys scare us" Ichigo said, "we just felt like scaring you guys" Renji said. "Were did you guys even get the costumes from?" Yumichika said, "we found them in some boxes" Renji said. "Renji I thought that you got them from Ichigo's house" Rukia said now looking a little bit worried. And all of a sudden the lights went out. "Renji. Rukia is this one of yours prank because I'm not having it" Toshiro spat out. "Were not doing anything" Rukia said, "ok than who is doing this?" Ikkaku said. There was someone or something at the window and all of a sudden the hole room went black. And when everyone woke up they were somewhere else that they did not know.