Chapter 39

ROSIE
"There is nothing to fucking explain"
"Please Rosie"
"You fucking cheated on me this this girl" I shouted at his face and pointed at Lauren.
"ROSIE I WAS DRUNK"
"So what if you were fucking drunk you still had it with her"
"Rosie please"
"WE ARE OVER"
"No Rosie please"
"Good bye Brad"
I then started to walk away from him and left everyone staring at Brad and I have to say that I am so furious about him cheating on me! He already knows what happened to me and Jason my ex and I didn't trust any boys until I met Brad but now I have lost my trust in boys again. What would I do now?
I know I should go back to England! I need to I can't stay here any longer when Brad is here with that little bitch Lauren.
I got back to the hotel and I started to pack and I bumped into Liv on the way
"Rosie you ok"
"Um yeah"
"Rosie I know you and you are not also what happened just a few mins ago you can't"
"I know and Liv I am going back home"
"What"
"I am going to go home, I can't stay here when he is here and she is here too"
"I can't blame you and I will see you when I get home next week ok"
"Ok well I better get packing my flight is in a 2 hours"
"Oh well see you at home" after that she walked away.
After an hour of packing I walk out of mine and brads room and went to the airport which was only 5 mins away so I walked.
BRAD
I am so stupid and I have now lost the girl of my life and I can't find her anywhere.
"Liv have you seen Rosie anywhere"
"Um well she is on the plane right now"
"What why didn't you tell me"
"Because u broke her heart and you know that she had troubles with a boy when she was young and then she trusted you and you just threw her trust away by cheating on her"
"Ok I know that I was stupid but I want to make it up to her"
"Well I think that is going to be hard because she will be in England in a few hours and you might not see her again because do you really think that she going to let you see her"
"Maybe not but can't you help me"
"Well u have to prove that you love her and then I will help you but if you don't then you are not worth for Rosie"
"Ok just you wait I will prove that she is the only girl that I want to love for ever"