Chapter 12

ROSIE
As me and a Brad were hugging as he was still crying a bit Liv came in and I could tell she had been crying, she came straight up to me and started to hug me so Brad went out to see the other lads.
"Thanks god you are ok I was so scared,Rosie why did you even get a panic attack?"
"I don't really know after brad came and I locked by self in the bathroom, I just panicked"
"Well I hope you are ok and please don't get another panic attack again you scared me so much this time as the last time you had a attack was when you were 13 years old!"
BRAD
As I came outside James pulled me aside and he asked me a question that I was trying to avoid.
"Do you like Rosie, Brad?"
"Um.... If I tell you then please keep it a secret!"
"Ok.. So tell me, do you like her?"
"Yes I do like her I liked her the first time I saw her but I don't think she likes me"
After talking to James for a bit he told me that I need to ask her out in a romantic way and she then might say yes.
I have say that it was a really good idea but I have to ask Joe for his permission.
We then went in to see Rosie and I saw Connor holding her hand....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I have to say a big thank you again for reading this and please make sure to vote and comment what you think will happen next!😄