Jack Imagine

You and Jack had been dating for a year, and for a week, he was going out of town for a meet up. Soon after he left, you came down with a really bad cold. You really missed him, but knew it was unfair to him to ask him to come home. You talked to him everynight. He could tell in your voice that you wanted him to come home.

  One day, you felt absolutely horrible, so you stayed in bed all most all day. You knew Jack would be home very soon. You were cuddled up under the covers in only, one of Jacks t-shirts. It was way to big for you, but it still covered some of your behind. You were about to go to bed when you hear the front door open. You become a little worried about who was there. You hear footsteps in the living room, but you are too achy to get up.

"(Y/N)?" the voice sounded familiar. Was it? No! It couldnt be! "(Y/N)?" It was! You cuddled yourself up in the blankets so that your head was hidden. You heard the footsteps get closer and closer to your bedroom. "Wher-" he stopped talking and you could tell he knew you were hiding from him. You giggled to tell him you were there. "Well, I guess Im just gonna sit down on the bed!" . In his voice, you could hear him being playful. He slowly sat down on top of you, lightly.

"JACK!" You say through the large amount of blankets on top of you.

"THE BLANKET CAN TALK?" Jack then began to move his butt around while still sitting on you.

"HELP! HELP!!" You scream through the blankets. You feel him stop as you reach your hands out and hold his hand. " Geez Jack!" . You begin to giggle. He gives off a little laugh too as he squeezes your hand, he gets off of you and sits infront of your body.You turn your body so your stomach is pressed against his back.

"I missed you!" He smiles and just that alone gives you butterflies. He leans down and attempts to kiss you on the lips.

"I missed you too!" You say as you turn your head so he kisses your cheek.

"Why cant I kiss you?" He then forms a pout on his lips as he gives you the puppy eyes. Its hard to not feel bad when he gives you this look.

"Im sick remember! I dont want to get you sick!" You continue to squeeze his hand.

"I dont care (Y/N)," He leans down and kisses you on the lips. "I love you!"

"I love you too!"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Like?!? VOTE COMMENT AND SHARE PLEASE!

Tell me if you want me to make one for you!

LOVE YA <3!!!!!!!