Finn Imagine

WARNING! RATED R! THINGS

GET NAUGHTY!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You and Finn had been fighting a lot, and so he stormed out of your apartment one day. You were devistated and spent

the next few days, locked away in your room with tubs of icecream and chick flicks. While in the middle of watching yet another chick flick, you heard a knock at the door. You slowly get up and walk to the door. You look through the peep whole to see Finn on the other side. You sigh and open the door slowly. You only open the door so that your head can peak through.

"Listen Finn I-" You were cut off as
you were surprised. Finn had pushed open the door and stormed in. He pushed you against the wall and began to grind his hips into yours. You try to wriggle out of his hold, but he grabs your waist and pulls you closer to his body, no space left inbetween you two. "Finn!".

"Shhh!" He slowly starts to suck on your neck, right on your weak spot. You bite your lip to contain the moan you want to let out. "Before I left, you said I could never take care of you," he says between breaths, "Im gonna prove you wrong." He continues to suck on your weak spot. You can feel the area getting raw and a moan escapes your lips. You can feel a smile grow on his lips as he continues to suck on your neck.

He reaches his hands behind your back and begins to unhook your bra. You moan as he slowly slides the straps down your arms. You cant help but moan again. This time he giggled, and you can feel the vibration on your neck. You let out another moan which only makes him laugh more. He slowly moves his face up to yours. He doesnt kiss you, but keeps his face an inch from yours. You could feel his heavy breathing against your face. He leans in and kisses you roughly. You kiss him back and his tongue begs for entrance. You allow him access and he slowly reaches his hand to your behind is squeezes harshly. You jump to your tip toes. You come down and slowly get your back off the wall. You turn your back to the hallway, and walk backwards into the bedroom, never losing contact with Finns lips. Once at the end of the bed, you turn around and throw Finn on the bed. You slowly take off your top and climb on top of Finn. You continue to kiss him as you slowly run your hand down his shirt, feeling his toned six pack. You moan in delight and smile against his lips.

You slowly reach under his shirt and take slowly lift it off of his body. As you do this, Finn continues to take off your bra and shirt, leaving you chest to press against his. You continue to kiss Finn roughly, your tongues fighting for dominance. You slowly roll your hands down his bare chest to reach the zipper on his pants. You un zip his pants and slowly move your body down his. As you slide down his body you leave kisses along his torso and along his v-line. You then grab ,the sides of his pants and pull down until they are around his ankles. You take them off and as you look up you see Finn with his eyes closed, biting his bottom lip. You slowly slide back up his body, leaving love bites and kisses. Once you reach his face his eyes open and you can see they are full of lust. He roughly flips you two over so he is ontop. He then roughly slides down your body and takes off your pants, leaving you both only in yout underwear. He smiles at this sight, seeing that you are wearing his favorite pair of panties, black lace. He quickly tears them off and does the same with his boxers.

"I cant wait anymore (Y/N)! " Finn says as he looks up at you, biting his bottom lip.

"Then dont" you say. At that moment a smile appears on Finns face. He quickly slides back up your body so your hips allign. He gives you a kiss on the lips. You look into eachothers eyes, Finns asking for permission. You bite your bottom lip and nod slightly. At that exact moment his rams himself into you without warning. You grab the sheets in slight pain. You didnt ever remember him to be that big. He stays there for a second before he begins to thrust slowly, in and out, passionatly. The slight pain turns into absolute pleasure and you cant contain your moans any longer. You start to become closer and closer to your climax.

"Finn-" you utter through the deep breathes being taken by both of you.

"I know babe,-" Finn says, he begins to bite his lower lip as the thrusts become faster and more powerful. You bite your bottom lip and give out a slight squeal, trying to contain your climax, waiting to ride it out with Finn.

"FINN!" You begin to scream his name, telling him your getting close. He thrusts even faster, biting his bottom lip even tighter, scrunching his face.

"NOW!" Finn yells. As he utters those words, you both ride out your climaxes together. Finn lowers himself and gives you a peck on the lips. He then lays himself next to you, both of you panting.

"Well," you say " You sure did prove me wrong!" You both giggle. You both turn on your sides towards eachother and look into eachothers eyes.

"I love you (Y/N)." Finn says.

"I love you too Finn." You say as you kiss him on the lips. You both cuddle together and before you know it, you are asleep in eachothers arms.

__________________________

(A/N)

Like? You can request too! Please like comment share and vote! LOVE YAS! BYE!