𝙅𝘼𝙈𝙄𝙀 𝙊𝙇𝙀𝙆𝙎𝙄𝘼𝙆

Summary: Jamie hits a milestone in his NHL career. He and Y/N celebrate in more ways than one.

!Warnings!: unprotected sex, public setting. 

Requested: 

Word count:1310

Y/N's pov:

I and the rest of the Kraken team hid around the living room of Jamie and I's shared apartment. Jamie had hit his 500-game milestone in his NHL career. His teammates and I had been planning this party for some time now. The house was decorated accordingly in Kraken colors, a banner strung in the entryway that read, "Go Big Rig!"

I texted Jamie, letting him know I was waiting for him at home with a surprise.

Jamie💕 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

hi my love, ive got a surprise for you when you get home...

omw. 

15 minutes had passed and it was still silent until my phone vibrated with a text from Jamie.

Jamie💕 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

hi my love, ive got a surprise for you when you get home...

omw. 

im here ❤️

"He's here!" I said. The room was somehow quieter than before, so quiet you could hear a pin drop. We stayed silent as we heard his keys jingle as he unlocked the front door. Upon entering we all shouted, "Congrats Riggy!" 

A smile spread across his face as he put his things down and joined us in the living room. I stood up and made my way over to him. "So this was your surprise, eh?" He chuckled wrapping his arms around my waist. "Mmh, not exactly," I smirked. He raised an eyebrow and gave me the 'oh?' look. "I'll show you later.."I whispered in his ear. 

His breathing hitched before he whispered back, "You're such a tease." "Only for you." I taunted.

As the night went on I could tell he was getting impatient. Which was a sight for sore eyes-the way he'd get flustered whenever I'd come up from behind him and hug him, or when I kissed him. 

I passed out drinks to him and his teammates before we made a toast. "Here's to Jamie," I smiled looking at him. "With many more games to come. Congrats on 500 games baby."

"Cheers," we all shouted. I began conversing with Wennberg and Geekie, talking about their future games. We were deep in conversation when a tap landed on my shoulder. "Could I speak to you, alone for a moment my love?" Jamie implored franticly. "Of course." I followed him into the hallway.

We stood face to face in the hallway as the tension rose. He took a couple of steps closer, towering over me. "Is there...Something you needed?" I questioned innocently. "Yes. I need you." He snaked his hands around my waist and kissed me. One of my hands reached for his hair, while the other was placed on his neck. His kisses moved from my lips to my jawline and slowly down to my neck. It was painfully slow. I needed more. 

I grabbed his hand and led him to our room. As soon as the door was closed he pushed me up against it; Continuing the make-out session prior. This time it was full of lust. His fingers fidgeted with the hem of my shirt before pulling it off. He stood back for a moment as he lovingly glanced down at me. "Holy fuck you're gorgeous..." He breathed out. "Is that a new bra?" He inquired as I laughed softly. I nodded my head yes. "Such a shame we won't be seeing much of it tonight."

He pulled me towards the bed, as I took his shirt off him. Leaving him bare chested-I whined at how perfect his body was. He carefully placed me on the bed; his arms on either side of me. 

I toyed with the button on his jeans trying my best not to come off as too needy. "Antsy aren't we?" He joked. "Oh, whatever.." I sassed before pulling him in for a kiss.

He took both of our pants off leaving me in my bra and underwear and him in his boxers. The room filled with our sexual tension. His bulge was now very much prominent. I slipped my fingers into the waistband of his boxers, asking for permission to take them off.

He groaned quietly and nodded his head. I slipped them off and slid them down his legs-he kicked them off and tossed them to the side somewhere. 

As he pulled me in for another kiss, someone jangled the doorknob. "Don't come in I'm changing!"I shouted. "Sorry I thought this was a bathroom." Jamie and I recognized the voice on the other side of the door. Yanni. "Second door on your left," I reminded him. 

Jamie and I let out a big sigh of relief. He chuckled before kissing me. The lust never left either of our bodies as we were interrupted. "God take these off.." He pleaded, referring to my underwear. I obliged and took them off-throwing them next to Jamie's. Jamie reached his hand behind me and unclasped my bra. 

He peppered my bare chest with kisses, trailing them down to my stomach. I let out a quiet moan. "You can't make any noise baby. I'll have to stop if you do."I nodded my head impatiently.

He spread my legs carefully, not wanting to make me uncomfortable. Even though it wasn't our first time, he was still super caring. 

"You sure about this?" He asked before positioning himself. "I need you, Jamie.."  

"Enough foreplay." He stated quietly. He pushed himself in slowly, my eyebrows sewn together. I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him in for a much-needed kiss as he finally started moving. My head was instinctively thrown back-my lips pursed together in an attempt to keep quiet. 

"Does it feel good, baby?" He moaned in my ear. "So good.." I trailed off not being able to finish my sentence. 

The quiet sounds of skin slapping filled the room; the music in the living room was loud enough to where they couldn't hear us. 

"Jesus christ you're so beautiful. I make you feel good don't I?" He said egging himself on. "Uh-huh," I muttered as I gripped the sheets. "Don't stop," I pleaded. "So close," I told him. "Me too, my love." 

I arched my back as I edged closer and closer to my high. Tiny moans started to escape my lips. "What did I say, princess?" He reminded me before putting a hand over my mouth. His thrusts sped up signaling he was close too. 

I bucked my hips up to match his pace, helping him reach his high. "Fuck" He managed to get out. "Please cum inside me," I begged. He did as I asked and released inside of me. A wave of euphoric bliss washed over me. He pulled out and plopped down next to me. 

"That was a damn good surprise." Jamie chuckled pulling me closer. "Good, I'm glad you enjoyed it." He sighed before getting up and walking to our connecting bathroom. 

"We should probably go back out there." He mentioned as he cleaned the both of us off. "Mmh, okay," I said kissing his cheek. 

I helped him pick up our clothes that were scattered across the room. "Here you go, my love." he cooed handing me my clothes. "Thank you," I smiled. 

We got dressed and tried collecting ourselves, "Wait-" he stopped me before I opened the door to leave. "Yeah?" I inquired. "Hold on," Jamie told me as he brushed a couple pieces of hair out of my face. "There we go." He smiled as he placed a kiss on my head. 

He and I walked into the living room holding hands, "Ah there you are, Big Rig! We were wondering what happened to you!" Yanni told him. Jamie laughed, "Y/N had something she wanted to show me." Yanni glanced at me and then back at Jamie. "Ahh...I see what you're getting at." Jamie and I laughed together before Jamie went off to talk with his teammates. 

I'm so sorry this took forever to write, but I really hope you enjoyed it!

side note: Jamie is so fine lord have mercy.