𝙑𝙄𝙉𝘾𝙀 𝘿𝙐𝙉𝙉

Summary: Y/N tells Vince that if he scores a goal she'll reward him...

!Warnings!: Riding. (Ion know how else to word that LMFAO-)

Requested:

Word count:1465

Word count:1465

Y/N's pov:

After Vince gets home from his games-he talks about the plays he made and gushes about how good his teammates are. Which warms my heart; seeing him talk about something that makes him so genuinely happy.

On the off chance that he didn't do good in a game, or the team lost he'd come home feeling defeated. His body language tense when compared to his normal soft self. It really did hurt to see him like that.

In order for him to work towards something; we'd make bets. Things that would spice up the games, such as "I'll buy you dinner for a week if you score a point or more." or vice versa/etc.

This time, I bet something and left it up to the imagination.

vincey😉💕

hello beautiful, thought i'd say hi before the game starts xx

hii vincey, I was wondering if you'd like to make a teensy bet?

mmh...always ❤️

if you score, ill give you a reward...

what type of reward.

we'll just have to see, won't we? xx

I turned my phone off and left it at that. It was rare for me to see his games in person because Vince often said, "You'd distract me too much with your beauty." Cheesy I know. But this way I can cheer as loud as I want and no one can look at me like I'm a lunatic.

Vince's pov:

The text I was met with gave me motivation and fired me up. I had an idea of what Y/N was hinting at. She's never been very forward, but being with her for some time now-I know what she means. And I'm here for it...

Seeing as I don't have a lot of time off during playing season, I cherish intimacy with her.

The game was tied up- less than a minute left in the 3rd period, Borgen passed the puck over to me as he took a hit into the glass. I made my way up center ice, passing it to Jamie Oleksiak, who then passed it back to me setting up the perfect shot. That was it. I scored the winning goal, making us win 4-3. The stadium erupted with cheers from the fans and my teammates.

I was proud. We celebrated in the locker room while talking about what we were planning for our day off. I decided not to immerse myself in a conversation; rather I pulled out my phone, ready to text Y/N.