11

It was the morning after, and I had just walked into Ran and I's house.

"Ran." I say immediately.

"Yo." He replies tiredly as he eats his cereal.

"George kissed me and that made me realize I have feelings for Wilbur and I'm slowly falling in love with him." I say blatantly.

Ranboo freezes, blinks a few times, then looks up at me. "Huh."

"You heard me." I sigh with a laugh.

"Okay- So-" He stutters. "George kissed you?"

"Yes." I say.

"And that made you realize you're falling in love with your best friend?" He asks.

"Yep." I laugh.

Ran gives me a blank stare before shrugging. "Makes sense."

I go into my room and put my stuff down, before going into my bathroom to take a shower.

Wilbur POV

"She's so perfect Tommy." I sigh. I was currently at Tommy's house, and ranting about Evelyn.

"You're down mad mate." Tommy laughs, when both of our phones suddenly go off. "She posted on instagram."

@evylive

liked by wilbursoot, tommyinnit, georgenotfound, and 122k others

:)

"She's so pretty." I groan as I shove my face into a pillow.

"Mid." Tommy jokes as I scoff.

"You got no room to talk." I laugh.

"I am so hot." Tommy says as we both laugh.

"Yeah okay." I tease.

"I think you have a chance with her." Tommy shrugs.

"Sure." I sigh.

"I'm being serious Will, I think she likes you." Tommy says.

"There's no way Tommy." I sigh with a laugh.

Evelyn POV

"I think you have a chance Ev." Ran says.

"I don't think so." I sigh.

"How about we have Aimee come over, she's better at this stuff." Ran laughs.

Aimee, online known as Aimsey as been like a little sibling to me since Ran introduced us.

"Sure." I laugh.

Once Aimee gets to our house, we all go sit in my room.

"What's up?" She asks.

Then I explain everything. I tell her about George kissing me, and me realizing that I have feelings for Wilbur, and that i'm slowly falling in love with him.

"Holy shit." Aimee says as I finish ranting.

"Yeah." I sigh.

"How does he make you feel?" Aimee asks.

I smile just thinking about Will. "He makes me feel safe. All I ever want is to be around him, and I'm always comfortable with him. He's the kindest, most caring boy I know. It's like when I'm not with him I don't know what to do with myself."

"Jesus, you're down bad." Aimee says as Ran and I laugh.

"When she told me that stuff she said it so blatantly." Ran giggles. "I was half asleep!"

Suddenly, my phone starts ringing.

"It's Will!" I gasp.

"Answer it!" Aimee laughs.

"Will!" I grin as I answer the call, and put it on speaker.

"Hi love." He smiles as my face reddens. Even the nickname he gave me years ago had started to fluster me. "What're you up to?"

"Hanging out with Aimee and Ran, what about you?" I ask.

"Hanging out with Tommy." He replies. "Do you guys wanna come over to my place and watch a movie with Tom and I?"

Ran and Aimee both excitedly nod.

"Sure." I smile.

"Alright, i'll see you soon." Will smiles.

Eventually we end the call, and we all get ready before leaving to go to Will's house.

I drive the three of us over there while they talk about me and Will.

"They're gonna be flirting the whole time Aimee!" Ran complains.

"And? It'll be cute!" Aimee laughs.

"Shut up." I laugh.

I park in front of Wilbur's house, and the second I get out of my car Will runs out the door and hugs me.

"Jesus- Hi Will." I laugh as I hug him back.

"Hi gorgeous." He smiles as my face reddens, and butterflies rush through my stomach. "You're blushing."

"Shut up." I laugh as I walk inside.

The five of us sit around the couch, and Wilbur and I sit on the edge, and he puts and arm around me while I lean against him.

We put on a movie, and the whole time all I could think about was Wilbur. How close we were. The way we had always been touchy people but it felt different now that I had feelings for him. It was a bad kind of different, I just knew I would have to get used to it.

Wilbur POV

I look down at her. God she's so perfect.

All I want is to be able to call her mine. And I know that it'll never happen.

I feel her press herself into me more, and turn so her head is on my chest causing me to smile as my face reddens.

We eventually fall asleep together.