CHAUNTELS ✶ INFO

I

I. BASIC INFO

NAME . . .     Chauntel Ophelia Verninne  ༉ ‧₊    ˚    ✧
SHAWN · TEL OH · FEE · LYUH VER · NIN
Origin of Name . . .
Chauntel originally comes from old French origin as it is a French name, meaning "stone". It is a variant of the name "Chantel" in which others often gets confused by since its a more common name than Chauntel. Ophelia, a beautiful name, unfortunate to be her middle name rather than her first originates from Greek origin, it means "help". Lastly, her surname, Verninne. The meaning and origin of it is unknown, though there is a similar name, "Vernine", mainly popular in France.
Cecile had obviously thought out her daughters name, the beauty in it resembling hers. People commonly took notice to Chauntels name, it rolled off the tongue so nicely, it's like silk. She loved the attention she got, proud of it. Other than that, there was really no backstory behind it, her mother just wanted some essence.

Nicknames . . .
     She never really had many nicknames, or even some used for her. Everyone liked the name the way it already was. Altered in any way, it wouldn't sound so nice or anything fitting enough for her and either way, there wasn't much to make out of the name. The closest she could come to was being called "Chanel" or "Chaun", she didn't hate them but it wasn't ideal. Now nicknames unrelated to her real name? That's a whole 'nother story. She had plenty, some she wasn't even aware of. It's typical but fans had began calling her a princess, her life seemed so royal-like, everything about her did because no one really seemed to know her hence the face she's put on for so long.

AGE . . .     Sixteen, seven months.
Birthday . . .
She was born in the night of August 20th, 2006, midnight.

Zodiac . . .
Chauntel is a Leo. She was never a crazy believer of zodiacs but she didn't think it was something completely made up, "There's honestly probably some truth to it.".

ORIGIN . . . White, French, American
Info . . .
Both of her parents were born and raised in France. Chauntel on the other hand was born and reared in Chicago, Illinois, but she's (obviously) entirely French.