WRONG (NIkI x Y/N)

!FULL ENGLISH!
.......................................................................

You and Niki have been in a relationship for three years already. You met each other at an orphanage where Niki had a check-up visit as a doctor with the children's while your family came to visit because your parents does charity donations as a tradition every year. 

You have a healthy relationship with him, he's a type of boyfriend that spoils you a lot with so much affection and takes good care of you especially with your health as he was a licensed doctor at a private hospital in which your mother also works as one of his superiors. He's also very protective towards you...he was your biggest flex aside from your parents.

Niki was very sensitive about your feelings and does not do things that could hurt you, he puts so much efforts in your relationship and you are so proud and lucky to have him. You rarely have arguments or misunderstandings because you both handles the relationship maturely...that's how much you love each other.

But everything change because of that One Night.

You are patiently waiting at the living room because it was already midnight and Niki hasn't come home yet. This is unusual because he always tell you whenever he was coming home late and you were aware of that as he was a doctor. 

Tonight, was the first time that this happened, and you're worried about him, you kept on calling him, but his phone was unattended. You also tried calling your mom to ask if Niki was still in the hospital, but she told you that he had already left an hour ago. 

After a while you heard a sound of a car's engine, thinking that it was Niki you quickly stood up from sitting on the couch and ran towards the door. You opened the door and saw his black McClaren, but your brows raised in confusion when a girl went out of the driver's seat and walked to the other side of the car. You observed for a while and seemed like the girl did not notice your presence. The moment you saw your boyfriend Niki being carried by the girl out of the car, you immediately walked towards them and helped carrying Niki because he was drunk. Your eyes darted to his neck that's full of red kiss marks, you looked at the girl and saw her red lipstick that was similar to what's on Niki's neck.

"Are you his girlfriend?". The girl asked you and you immediately nodded in responce.

"Thank you for driving him home safely, you can leave now". You said in a cold tone and dragged Niki inside your house. You are already having a lot of thoughts in mind because of what you saw but you set it aside and carried Niki to your shared bedroom. You took his clothes off and cleaned him especially those lipstick marks on his neck, after that you tucked him comfortably in bed and he immediately fell asleep.

You laid beside him and stared at him, your thoughts came back and made you overthink that he might be doing something behind your back with that slut. You couldn't believe it because he have proved himself to you in your three year relationship and you know for sure that he can't do that.

"Maybe it was just a misunderstanding". You thought to yourself.

The next morning, you were preparing breakfast at the dining table when you heard footsteps approaching and you know it was Niki. You side-eyed him and saw he was wearing his medical uniform, ready to leave for work. He walked towards you and before he could even hook his arms around your waist to pull you for a kiss, you step back to avoid him. Niki was surprised by your action because you never rejects his endearment. You continued to do your thing on the table and Niki did not bother to take actions furthermore beacuse he thought you had a bad morning.

He walked across the table and sat on his usual spot to have breakfast. 

"By the way, I'll be coming home a little bit late tonight because I have three operations scheduled so please don't wait for me". He said calmly as he filled his plate with the breakfast you made for him. You did not talk back nor say a single word and just ignored him. You started to overthink again because of what he said.