UNO REVERSE CARD (JAY × Y/N)

! FULL ENGLISH !

Sem break was over, and you were now preparing yourself to go to school after a "not quite a vacation" you did after a month.
You spent your one-month break from school not on beaches or any kinds of outings but to your dad's company, learning a lot of things on how to take charge of anything inside and outside of the business.

That thing also helped you to set your pain aside after breaking up with Jay a day before the sem break started. You spent so many tears for a night because nothing is more heartbreaking than seeing him making out with one of your classmates.

Your best friend Sakura already told you the allegations, but you did not believe her because you know he wouldn't waste your 2 years relationship with just a piece of trash... but he did and so you immediately ended things with him, and it was perfectly fine with Jay.

The only thing that you don't understand was why did he just dumped you like that, he didn't even give you signs that could possibly make you think that he's giving up but...no, he showed nothing but the normal treatment he has been giving you and you trusted that.

You tied your hair into a ponytail and let your bangs down, after fixing your hair, you wore your thick ass reading glasses.

Let's just be clear that you're not "THAT NERD" in the campus because of wearing glasses, it's just because you don't like wearing contact lenses and prefer glasses for your eyesight issues, as you are more comfortable with it.

After putting on your glasses and checking yourself, you took your black dior handbag and went downstairs.

As you went downstairs, you were seeing men talking at the living room and one of them was your dad.

The sound of your black stiletto interrupted the conversation.
They turned their attention towards you except for that one person whom you are facing his back. You already had an idea of who that person was...it was Jay Park, the only son of your dad's friend, your ex-boyfriend.

Your parents are close friends and also business partners, so you and Jay definitely knows each other back then and eventually become lovers.

You didn't mind him as you continue to walk towards them. The pain was still there, seeing him for the first time after you two take separate ways. Your heart started to pound, and you tried to pull yourself together.
You don't want him to see you suffer for loosing such a shit head like him.

"Here she is, Y/n". Your Dad.

Jay turned to you from his back and looked at you from head to toe.
Mr. Park smiled at you as a greeting while you bowed towards him.

"Good morning, Sir". You greeted politely as you bowed.

"Oh, c'mon Y/n let's not be this formal...you don't have to do that". Mr. Park said so you immediately stood up straight and gave him an awkward smile.

Jay also stood up from sitting on the couch and faced you as he fixed his uniform suit. You did not have him any eye contacts.

His presence made you feel so awkward.

"Since you're already here, why don't you go with Jay to school Y/n?... I'll be leaving with our driver at the same time for a meeting so we can't drive you to school". That words from your dad shocked the whole system.