Chapter 10

Viola clenched her teeth while wielding an Icylla tree whip. The wounds increased one by one.

Viola's eyes turned red.

'I'm in pain.'

In Arin's point of view, Tundra is a child.

Meanwhile, Tundra's head cooled off.

'If you scream from the beginning, the butler will doubt you.'

The whipping continued for a long time. And as Viola and Tundra had expected, Xenon heard the whipping sound in the next room.

"It looks like she had started disciplining and taming him." He got up slowly and put his ears on the wall.

"Wow, that must hurt."

After a long time, he could hear a faint groan.

There was also a faint breathing sound that forced him to endure pain.

Xenon had seen Tundra's hard weep.

He had a firm look in his eyes. The fact that a child with such a look groans that much means that she is brutally harassing him.

"How cruel is she really?"

It's not hard to kill. However, it is difficult to make such a painful moan.

I've seen her type a lot.

They're not bent for it, even if they're broken.

Xenon was evaluating Tundra as such.

"I guess she's really trying to make him give in."

His eyes drew a line.

"That's a Verratoux like way, Princess."

***

When Tundra was moaning, someone came to the room.

"Viola! Are you having fun?"

It was Vixen, the Fifth Prince. Vixen's eyes were twinkling. It was the eyes of a predator who found a new prey or toy.

"Hehehe."

He saw Tundra in pain. Vixen then looked at him with strange eyes.

"But you know what?"

It was like a young predator who found its prey.

"Are you going to put some medicine on him, too?"

"..."

Since Viola was silent, Vixen repeated his question.

"He's hurt. Are you going to put some medicine on him?"

"Is that important?"

"It's important."

Viola thought Vixen was a little absurd.

Why's it important?

Vixen squinted his eyes. "You'd better not apply the medicine on him."

"Why?"

"Put some medicine on him, and I'll kill him."

"But what is the reason?"

When Viola kept asking why, Vixen felt as if he was feeling a heartache.

"Just...!"

"Just, why?"

"Just! Just! Just! Just...! I'm going to kill him! Do you understand?" Vixen's eyes were full of life. His ears were fluttering.

Viola sat on the chair. My stomach was burning up in front of Vixen, who was making no sense, but I didn't show it. Fortunately, Vixen is weak in verbal fights.