Riddle Rosehearts X Reader

Quick little paragraph before I start. I just started playing Twisted Wonderland for about two weeks now and I love it, altho I haven't gotten that far into the game. I am stuck on the chapter in book one where the single braincell trio is fighting Riddle and idk how to win the battle cuz every time i go into the battle i lose so if you have any tips they would be much apreciated! Now lets actually get into the story. (Sorry if Riddle seems to ooc)

     Riddle would be the kind of person who just absolutely adores his S/O in a way that makes it seem like he's simping for them. (Which he is but he's too embarassed to admit)

     On valentines day, he always gets you your favorite foods, drinks, accessories, etc. You name it, its now yours! He also makes sure you know you are the only person in the world that he cares this much for.

     If its your birthday, you better hope that Ace and Deuce dont make the same mistake that they made at the Un-birthday party! (We dont need Riddle overblotting again.)

     Riddle is more relaxed with the rules and if you accidentally break one of them, which makes the others jealous *Ace screaming profanities at Riddle for this* but its because he loves you and doesn't want to be rude, but dont think that means your off the hook if you accidentally break one of the 810 rules of the Heartslabyul dorm.

     When Riddle goes back home for the holidays, he makes sure to call and text you every single day, saying things like "good morning, darling. I love you so much, and I can't wait to see you after the holidays. When we can finally talk in person again, I will have Trey make your favorite dessert and we can enjoy it together." and so on.
۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞

Word count: 321