Cater Diamond x Reader

Cater is the kind of guy that has his emotional ups and downs and they are always very noticeable. When he's upset, he tends to get VERY emotional and depending on the situation freaks the fuck out, but when he's happy he does the little bouncy jumps that kindergarteners do when they see an ice cream truck. (You know which ones im talking abt.)

When you two go on dates, its typically at the mall, a music store, cafe's, and if your up for it, the skate park so he can show you some new tricks he learned and also created. (Yes they are all named after you.) He also takes pictures of everything to the moon and back, so be prepared to have photos of you learning how to skateboard posted on Magicam.

When you two are sleeping, Cater prefers being either the little spoon or in the honeymoon hug position, but if you dont feel like being the big spoon that night, he understands and lets you be the little spoon.

In the mornings when you get up, theres always a happy picture-taking Cater next to you. He obviously was already awake taking photos of your sleeping figure, and found them too adorable to not post.

Cater cannot cook for the life of him (its way better than Lillia's cooking tho) but he tries to make you the perfect breakfast in bed consisting of, a strawberry yogurt parfett, coffee, strawberry slices, and a little hand written note filled with complements and motivational fraises.

۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞۞
Word count: 259