|| Prologue ||

[No one's POV]

"Look, he's no longer making any fuss"
.
.
.
"Dream what did you do!?"
.
.
.
"Isn't is better this way? He's so silent now"
.
.
.
"Tommy!"
.
.
.
"TOMMY!"

Tommy felt his body ache as he groaned in pain. Moving himself towards the comfortable, soft layout he had been laying on for the past minutes. He didn't know if he was alive or not, but it felt..nice... It felt more better than sleeping on the cold obsidian floor. Sleeping in the same cell his crazy of a psycho tormentor, Dream.

Tommy shivered at the mention of Dream, a few flashbacks suddenly same over his mind. Terrible flashbacks. One's be didn't want to remember.

____________________

Tommy was thirteen years old. In his l'manburg outfit, all torn up and drenched in blood. He was watching in horror and he had witnessed his father, Philza, hug his older brother, Wilbur, as he held a diamond sword that was stabbed right through his chest.

𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙗𝙪𝙧𝙎𝙤𝙤𝙩 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙨𝙡𝙖𝙞𝙣 𝙗𝙮 𝙋𝙝!𝙡𝙯𝙖

"Phil..." He whispered, giving into his desperation. Every word and thought send a sharp pain across his nerves as he just watched Philza appear with nothing but his bloody sword in his arms. "I'm sorry mate"

"What did you do..." He held his arms over his mouth, tears slowly streamed down his bruised up face. "Y-You killed him...You killed Wilbur!"

Phil stared at him, "I couldn't do anything"

____________________

That was the last thing we thought of, right before he soon began to return to his consciousness. It was so dark, there was no light. It took a minute for him to realize that it was nighttime.

Something warm was softly pressured over his face. A pillow. He hadn't moved since he was day dreaming of those flashbacks, and to his surprise, his head nor body felt in that much pain he had felt a while ago.

Then it hit him, if he wasn't feeling anything- wouldn't that mean he was dead?

He felt his hand slide over his lower waist, be felt his skin being touched with his own. And if he could feel or touch anything...that mean he wasn't dead...He was Alive- ACTUALLY alive.

Tommy let out a sigh of relief. He knew if he was alive it meant that Sam had been able to treat him on time, it also meant he wasn't in that shitty cell with Dream. A wave of relaxation swarmed his body.

Suddenly he heard a door open, he turned his gaze to see a dark figure standing over the door. "Sam? Is that you?" Tommy finally spoke out, his voice sounding odd as he spoke. Almost like if he'd forgotten how it sounded like.

The light had soon been turned on.

After being in the darkness, the light had stung Tommy in the eyes. Using both of his hands, he pulled them over his face to protect his eyes.

"I see your awake" The figure said, making Tommy flinch. 'That's not sam's voice-no- that's not any of their voices,' Tommy took a small peak from the gap of his arms and looked at the figure before him.

Terrified, Tommy grabbed whatever he could grab and help it close to him, in a defensive position.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

__________
544 Words