|| Chapter 1: Questioning ||

[No one's POV]

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?"

Tommy shouted out at the figure as he held a clipboard in his hands. Ready to throw it if they came closer.

"The name's Shota Aizawa," The man replied.
"What 's yours?"

"Why should I tell someone like you?" Tommy scoffed.

Aizawa let out a sigh, shaking his head in a disapproving way as he closed his eyes.
"Kids these days..." He mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

"Hey-Who are you calling a kid!? I'm no child!" Tommy shouted out,
"I'm the big man Tom-" He immediately cut himself off, realizing that he was about to say his name.

Aizawa looked at him, "Tom? Is that your name?" He asked.

Tommy kept himself quiet, putting his hands over his mouth as he looked the other way. Keeping himself from making eye contact with Aizawa.
'Way to go Tommy-You nearly answered that hobo looking man!' He cursed himself under his breath.

He could hear Aizawa sigh again. "Listen kid...we're-I'm not here to cause you any harm" Tommy heard Aizawa say, "I'm here to help you"

Tommy still didn't look back at him, he was still quite upset and scared. He remembered was in prison in with Dream before this, where he killed him with a fucking potato.
And now he's laying down in a bed with some man-He didn't know-standing a few feet away from him. He was supposed to be dead, that was his last life and he lost it to Dream, Again. But he didn't die-Or was this a limbo?

Tommy clenched his fist, he didn't know what to do anymore. Was he supposed to trust him or try to escape? He didn't know what to do anymore.

"What help can you possibly do? All people do is trick one another and betray them in the end" Tommy said,
'I learned that the hard way...'

"Besides, how did I even get here? Firstly I was in prison with Dream before he beat me to death with a potato then I'm here with..You"

Tommy finally looked at Aizawa, not because he wanted to but he heard a small gasp from him. And to his 'surprise' he was met with a shocked Aizawa looking at him.
"What are you looking at, prick?" Tommy said, "Do I have something in my face or what?"

"No it's not that...What do you mean by getting killed by this Dream guy" Aizawa asked, "How Is that possible?"

Tommy looked at him confusingly, "I lost all three lives! How the hell am I supposed to know what is going on anymore?" He said.

"You need to do a lot of explaining to do kid" Aizawa sighed,
"But first lower the clipboard down, will ya? Your going to hurt yourself"

"Firstly I'm not a Kid- Secondly I'm not going to explain any shit and Thirdly I'm not lowering it down" Tommy scoffed,
"Your in no position of telling me what to do, old man"

Tommy held the clipboard even tighter as he scooted even further away from Aizawa until his back met the wall. He observed Aizawa with his eyes, slightly judging him as he did so. Aizawa wore nothing but black baggy clothing and a giant gray-ish scarf over his neck.
'He definitely looks like a hobo with how awful fashion taste he has'

"Hey eraser head is he awake-"
Another person came bursting into the room but he immediately went silent when he saw Tommy jolted up and threw the clipboard at his face with full force.

The person stumbled backwards and nearly fell to the other side of the door. "Oww-"

"Don't scare me like you prick!" Tommy shouted out, "
I could have killed you if I had my sword in my hands ins-" Tommy cut himself off as he noticed the figure had something behind him. His eyes widened in surprise. 'They has wings!' He thought, his eyes looking at the giant pair of wings attached onto the figure.

Aizawa went over to help out the winged male, "You know it's not nice to throw things at people" He laughed a bit.

"You have wings" Tommy could only say

"Yeah, pretty neit aren't they?" He proudly said, almost forgetting what had happened.

Aizawa noticed Tommy's sudden change, how at first he was acting all scared and skeptical with him-but now he's practically letting his guard down with the blonde male.
"Hawks I think it's better if you stay here and help me out" He said.

Hawks looked over at him, "Why? I thought you had everything under control"

"That's what I thought, but so far I've gotten nothing" Aizawa sighed,
"But he's slightly warming up to you. I'm guessing he feels come comfortable with you than me"

Hawks smirked, "I knew I was favored more! Beat that Easer Head!" He shouted out.

"You know you guys aren't the only ones here, right?" Tommy interrupted them,
"So-What were you guys talking about?"

Hawks pushed Aizawa away and hurriedly walked over to Tommy. "Nothing much" He said, a smile formed on his face as he let out his hand for Tommy to shake it. "You can call me Hawks! What 's yours?"

Tommy looked at his hand. 'It won't hurt trusting him, right?' Tommy looked over at Hawks.
He saw how he smiled at him, it reminded him of a certain goat hybrid-friend he had. He let out a small sigh. Hesitatingly, Tommy shook it.

"The names Tommyinnit...But you can call me Tommy" He said.

Hawks felt happy, he looked back at Aizawa; who had an impressed expression.
'Take that Eraserhead' He mouthed at him before turning back at Tommy.

"Tommy, if you don't mind me, I would like to ask you a few questions," Hawks said.

'Questions?' Tommy thought,
"What's in it for me?" He asked him.

"I see...How about I ask you a question and then you'll ask us a question! Like a trade" Hawks suggested.

Aizawa walked up to Hawks,
"Are you seriously going to do that? What if he tells someone else?" He whispered into his ear.

Hawks just gave him a unimpressed look, "Relax Eraserhead, I know what I'm doing"

Aizawa sighed, "Alright" He said.
"I'll be sitting over here" He walked over to a nearby chair and sat himself down. His eyes observing the two.

"Now as I was saying-" Hawks turned back to face Tommy.
"Are you in or not?"

Tommy hummed, "I'm up for this"

"Then let's begin"

__________
1,096 Words