❦ THANKSGIVING SPECIAL ❦

Happy thanksgiving everyone!!!

This is a chapter, yes, but this chapter won't be related to the storyline!!

Just wanted to make this as a thanksgiving special, maybe I'll do a Christmas special chapter as well :D

~~~~

[No ones POV]

Tommy had been chilling out in his room, hearing music through the headphones he had bought last week. He layed on the bed, eyes closed as he slowly drifted off to sleep.

Well that was until he smelled a strong scent coming from outside his room. It had made Tommy's stomach grumble, he got up from the bed and walked out of his room, following the smell, which had led him to the kitchen.

Tommy poked his head through the door frame and saw none other than Katsuki Bakugou standing there, a apron ties around his waist and neck and a oven glove on one hand.

"Why are you dressed like that?" Tommy said as he walked into the kitchen, he found it hilarious how Katsuki looked right now with the apron and oven glove. "Are we suppose to be wearing it today? Or... What?" He asked.

Katsuki had finally noticed Tommy standing in the entrance of the kitchen, there was now a scowl on his face. "Are you laughing" He said as he took off the oven glove.

"No, I'm not" Tommy said. "I'm just asking why you're wearing that.. Umm.. Dress?"

"It's a apron, you dumbass!" Katsuki yelled at him. "How do you not know what it is?!"

"Because I don't have them were I'm from!!" Tommy said in defense, he took a deep breath and calmed himself down before he started to scream at him again. (There no way he wanted to get scolded again by Aizawa) "Now.. Can you tell me why you're dressed like that???" He asked again.

Katsuki gave Tommy one more glare before turning away and walking up to the stove, putting on the oven glove again. "It's for cooking, duh. I don't what a by of this uncooked shit staining my clothes, because then I'll have to clean my clothes and those other extras will ask me if I can take theirs to the washer and then it's a complete disaster! Everything will get mixed up and messy!" Katsuki said.

"Sounds like you're a mom dealing with washing your kids clothes" Tommy mumbled under his breath before sitting down on a chair and watching Katsuki. "What are you even making?" He asked. "It smells good"

"It's Turkey" Katsuki said.

Tommy furrowed his eyebrows, "Why are you making turkey?" He asked.

"Because the other extras can't cook shit, I'm a way better cooker" Katsuki said. "Also because it's thanksgiving"

"Thanks...giving???" Tommy was not confused, he had never heard of thanksgiving. He wasn't sure it was something anyone in the server knew, but it seems like in this universe it was an existing thing.

"Yes, thanksgiving" Katsuki responded. "Do you not know what that is or what??"

Tommy shook his head, "No no- I know what that is, obviously I do, I mean who wouldn't" Tommy laughed. "Okay well.. I need to go" He said before rushing out the kitchen and back in to his room.

Tommy went over to his bed and grabbed his phone, he unlocked it and began to search up. 'What is thanks giving' before letting the page load for a second until he got what he was looking for.

He began to read it to himself.

"Thanks.. Giving is a national holiday celebrated in different places..." Tommy mumbled under his breath. "Well shit, I just thought today we were given a free day off because Aizawa decided not to teach.. "

____

(I'm sorry guys, I don't know how others celebrate it or if they even celebrate. If you read anything and get confused, thinking that this is how thanksgiving is not suppose to go- I'm sorry, I generally don't know how to celebrate thanksgiving either, I'm mostly there for the food and friends😭 Pls don't hate me for not knowing well about it)

Tommy had been messaged in the group chat, Mina had invited him to come outside around 5 pm and hang out with them as they were throwing a party with the rest of Class 1A and other classes and teachers, As well as pro heroes such as Hawks.

It was a great thing, he was obviously going, but there was only one tiny problem.

It was his first thanksgiving, and even after many researching and "spying" on some classmates to see what they would do. Tommy kept on thinking that he should bring something along for the party, even though Hawks had told him many times before in other events, that he didn't need to bring anything, he felt like he did. He didn't want to go to a party and be the ONLY one who didn't bring anything, it would make him feel.. Just awkward.

So, after he realized Katsuki was basically making most of the food and other had already broughten everything they needed. Tommy had rushed it and brought small wrapped up gifts, the size of goodie bags, for everyone because he had nothing else to do in just 3 hours.

____

"Tommy you actually came!" Mina said as she ran up to hug him.

Tommy hugged her back, only for a second before taking a step back. "Yeah, um.. I brought some gifts for everyone" He said. "I didn't know how many people would be here.. So I made as many as I could"

"Gifts? That's so nice of you!" Mina said. "Do you want me to put them over there by the tables?" She asked.

Tommy just nodded his head and handed her the bags filled with small wrapped up gifts. Mina then walked away to put the gifts by the food tables, giving Tommy the chance to look around the place.

Everything was well decorated and just.. Well just great. Many rows of tables and chairs on each side, colorful red/yellow/orange tablecloth on each one. There was a few tables at the end filled with many types of food, but what Tommy had his eyes on was the four turkeys in the middle of it all. A few lanterns hanging around the poles and wires, fallen leaves scattered around the floor- making crunching sounds when you stepped on it (I love hearing those crunching noises), people chattering (many many people) and using their quirks for entertainment. And Tommy couldn't forget the gifts he had broughten a long as well, which will be passed out at the end.

He took in a deep breath, keeping a calm attitude and trying not to regret his decisions in coming to such a crowded place.

He had to make sure he could fit in well.

This day had to be great.

He just knew it.

Total word count: 1,147

I was going to make it more longer but it's already almost 3 am.
Plus I did it like- last minute even though I could have done it 'all' day since I was in my room doing other things other than being outside after our family did a big party and invited people I have beef with.

Once again happy thanksgiving!!