{#1} - [A Shotgun Wedding]

SHOUTOUT TO MY BRO Noir_XIV

ENGLISH IS STILL NOT MY FIRST LANGUAGE!!!

{______________}

As the first bullet flies directly above Y/N's head, all he can think about is how he really, really, really doesn't like Akali Tethi.

Another bullet is followed by a succession, and Y/N stops bothering counting and focuses more on moving one foot in front of the other. That, and yelling at the person running next to him, who is laughing way too loudly considering the circumstances.

"Kali, I told you not to grab the briefcase!" Y/N shouts, swerving slightly to the left just in time to avoid a bullet that blows through exactly where he just was. "I told you not to grab the briefcase, and what do you do? Grab the fucking briefcase!"

"Y/N, you've gotta look on the bright side of things," Akali says, ducking her head to avoid a bullet lodging in her skull. "We've got the evidence! All we gotta do is drop it off with the authorities and then we're good to fly home!" Then there's a set of keys flying in Y/N's direction, and he barely manages to catch them.

"Hey, you know I hate driving," Y/N whines.

"And I hate your driving, but you didn't want to take the briefcase-"

"-Because it was a bad idea!"

Another bullet shoots right between the air they're arguing into, and Akali sends Y/N a nasty look (as if it's his fault they're being shot at right now! As if!)

"I'm gonna take a slight swerve while you go get the car? Hopefully they'll be more worried about shooting me since I have the briefcase, and you'll be able to get the car started in one piece."

Without waiting for confirmation from Y/N, Akali veers off a separate direction, dodging through the trees in a stumbling way that has Y/N ready to turn around and start shooting back, because just the thought of Akali being one step too slow and not making it-

He shakes his head, takes his hand off the gun in his holster, and keeps running. He's grateful the gang didn't decide to hold their meeting in the middle of the desert, or some other strange barren land.

At least the maze of trees that Y/N is tired of navigating offer some protection, though he whispers a small apology to all the plant life currently being injured due to the chaos Y/N and Akali have racked up.

The car isn't too far off, and Akali was right; most of the gunfire follows her, and the amount of men following Y/N has dialed down to one.

It's a quick shot back, and Y/N tries not to think too much about the sound of a human body falling to the ground, focusing more on running towards the car.

He unlocks the car with a double tap to the key fob, and hops in without a second thought. The engine only takes a moment to start, and he curses Akali as he tries to get adjusted in the driver seat.