Meeting Them...

Disclaimer:

Please note that this book, or any part of it, cannot be reproduced mechanically or electronically. The names of places and events are purely fictional and any resemblance to actual people, living or dead, or historical events is purely coincidental. The story is not intended to cause harm to anyone's emotions, but if it does, please kindly inform or comment on the story itself, rather than publicly bashing it. Constructive criticism is welcomed and appreciated, but hateful comments will not be tolerated and may result in sarcastic or heated responses.

Allow me to introduce you to a group of intriguing individuals who make up a cast of characters as diverse as they are fascinating. These individuals have their own distinct personalities, but they all share one common thread - they are all connected in some way or another.

First, let's start with Mikhail Khanna. He is the Senior Inspector in CBI and is known for being a man of great freedom and charm. Not only is he highly respected within the force, but he is also widely regarded as the most handsome man in Mumbai. With his chiseled jawline and piercing blue eyes, Mikhail has captured the hearts of many.

Next, we have Anayra Malhotra - a High Court lawyer who runs her own law firm. She is a force to be reckoned with in the courtroom and is known for her quick wit and sharp mind. Despite her busy schedule, Anayra always makes time for her loved ones, including her younger sister Sona Kavin Kushwaha.

Sona is married to Kavin Kushwaha, who is also a Senior Inspector in CBI and is Mikhail's senior. Despite her relative youth, Sona is highly respected within the force and is known for her no-nonsense approach to work. Her husband, Kavin, is a highly skilled investigator who is well-known for his bravery and his willingness to go above and beyond to solve a case.

Last but not least, we have Tara Sehgal, who is Anayra's best friend and works as the Cyber head of her law firm. She is a tech-savvy individual who is always on the cutting edge of new technological advances.

Of course, no cast of characters is complete without some family members thrown into the mix. Anayra's mom and dad play a crucial role in her life and are always there to support her when she needs them. And then there's Mikhail's dad, who is a source of wisdom and guidance for his son.

As you can see, this group of individuals is full of colorful personalities and intriguing backstories. Whether they are solving crimes or navigating their personal lives, these characters are sure to keep you entertained and engaged every step of the way.

Happy Reading! ☺